Air conditioning has arrived !

• Yup, further interested in this kit @oneshot

Any new news/progress? I'm in for a kit made for a turbocharged sling.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• So, what happened at SS Takeover in March. Anyone see this AC. Is it available. This sure looked promising. What about cost regular engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Dochatley
    Dallas, Texas

• easy buddy - just because you don't need it in yours .... :evil:

Men don't need no stinking AC....Want AC on a HD to??? :00008356: Well , guys who own Slingshots probably own Gullwings :00008359::00008172:

AND Nope don't need it :whistling::thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Not being a wussy, but would definitely install an A/C to be more comfortable on those hot summer days

What’s good? @oneshot

Just breaking Ovaries...I can see it if you live in a hot climate area and can ride all year long, other than that a few hot days Nahhh

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Just breaking Ovaries...I can see it if you live in a hot climate area and can ride all year long, other than that a few hot days Nahhh

meh! I live in Palm Springs CA over 100 every day for 4 months of the year, 109 right now. I also ride my Sling every day, its my daily driver and I don't even have a top - - - - - AC? meh - not interested - - its a friggin motorcycle for God's sakes

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• meh! I live in Palm Springs CA over 100 every day for 4 months of the year, 109 right now. I also ride my Sling every day, its my daily driver and I don't even have a top - - - - - AC? meh - not interested - - its a friggin motorcycle for God's sakes

I don’t consider a Slingshot a motorcycle regardless what they’re legally classified as. It’s more car than anything else.

With all of my sport bikes, I can ride in full leathers and be fine, however, in the Slingshot with a tank-top and shorts, I’m sweating balls any day over 85*F.

Regardless of personal opinions, I’d install an A/C in mine because why not be as comfortable as I want, I just am wondering if this ever came to fruition or if @oneshot dropped the idea.

• @oneshot came in and made a lot of noise and got us all excited about this and the billet angle drive(even showed the raw block), the k24 honda swap and lets not forget the WRX conversion that he was allegedly doing and then went radio silent Alpha style..... :POKESS: (too soon?) :00000450:

:00008172:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I don’t consider a Slingshot a motorcycle regardless what they’re legally classified as. It’s more car than anything else.
    With all of my sport bikes, I can ride in full leathers and be fine, however, in the Slingshot with a tank-top and shorts, I’m sweating balls any day over 85*F.

Regardless of personal opinions, I’d install an A/C in mine because why not be as comfortable as I want, I just am wondering if this ever came to fruition or if @oneshot dropped the idea.

right now we are at 113° and 16% humidity - probably wont go up much more today and I wouldn't hesitate to jump in the sling and go for a ride right now if the opportunity came up

I guess we all get used to where we are. Living here in the desert I have gotten to the point when I ride the Sling if its below 110° I consider it to be decent riding weather. 110° to 120°+ gets a little hot especially when I get stuck at a light at 121° now 75° to 95° I would consider that perfect riding weather and below that I start wanting a light jacket and probably long pants.

If you would like AC or a top thats great, tops seem to be very popular and if AC comes out at a reasonable cost I have no doubt it too will be popular, but for me - No! I bought my slingshot because it wasnt a car, I wanted the exposure to the elements and even if 'it is more like a car than anything else" as as you say I will be darn if I will do anything that makes it more of a car or a cage to me

people like to say you should have gotten a Miata if you wanted a roof and for me that actually hits home, because when I started looking and thinking about the Slingshot I actually did look at Miatas, seriously it would be much more practical and comfortable, but I very quickly knew that even if I could put the top down it would still be just another cage that isolated me from the world - to me this is why tops and AC are things I dont want - each one is just a step closer to trying to isolate myself from the world and the weather around me seriously if thats what I had wanted why not a Miata? or this?

Please don't get me wrong I am only talking about me. If someone else wants a roof, or a whole body kit like this more power to them and if AC comes around and they want that too - God Bless! - - like I said above - the world would suck if we all wanted the same things

• Yet some of us seem to feel folks shouldn't be allowed individual preferences...

probably the biggest problem we have as a society is people trying to push their views on others.

As a Libertarian I firmly believe that everyone should be allowed the freedom to live their lives in any way they chose just so long as in doing so they do not interfere with anyone else's right to do the same thing. when I get my flag mounts for my slingshot behind the passenger seat will be an American flag and behind the driver seat will be one of these