MeanSling interior liner kits - Feed back wanted.

• Yes! Deluxe here... Otherwise I would have had a kick plate mat for sale... :D

Love my Assault aluminum kick plate!

Now I know these will be tight with my wide Cipher seats, but it's just carpet, so shouldn't hurt, right? Should still fit? :/ As it is now, the tunnels leave the seats with a bit of dent/indentation...

I'm in the same boat...I have Ciphers also.

• Not sure about the Cipher seats. You guys say they touch the tunnel?
    Passenger side I would say is no problem. Driver's side seat slides but should still work. One of the last modifications was the addition of a snap at the top rear edge of the tunnel. This should keep them in place as the seat is moved back and forth. I do not know how much resistant these seat have when they move or how oversized they really are to be able to give you a 100% yes answer.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I'll double check mine when I get home and see how close they are to the tunnel. With the Cipher seats the passengers slides also.

ok. Post pics showing the interaction of the side of the seat and the tunnel. Mainly where the seatbelts attach.

Thanks

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• The three layer uncompressed thickness of The mat is 3/8".
    Just so everyone knows this is a weather resistant marine grade engineered carpet system. Meaning that it's not your traditional type of automotive carpet. It has the appearance of a looped pile carpet but has the water draining and stain resistance of a molded plastic type liner. The large openings allow for easy cleaning and quick drying properties.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

Edited once, last by Ruptured Duck ().

• @SlingRider told you if not up last night would be later this evening after 7pm. Still have to work our day jobs you know..

A lot goes with adding it. Because the vendor still did not have the quote finalized I could not do anything.

What a reduction in cost didn't satisfy you.... Tough crowd.
    nerd-squaredsmile-squared

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Patrick, I'm thrilled to see this, and congratulations on a new product that seems to have such good support right out of the gate. Just be sure you're not pricing it too low...you gotta eat too, right?

Do you want any of this posted to any other sites or FB pages? Glad to help.

• Patrick, I'm thrilled to see this, and congratulations on a new product that seems to have such good support right out of the gate. Just be sure you're not pricing it too low...you gotta eat too, right?
    Do you want any of this posted to any other sites or FB pages? Glad to help.

@KayTwo the pricing is correct and strategically aligned with what's in the market at this time. I never plan to not make money but my pledge to the SlingShot community has been to supply quality accessories at a fare and honest price.
    When we are live on the website Tina has a lot of marketing that will go out with it. That's part of set up the product. As soon as we are ready I'll let you know and you can help all you fill comfortable with. Thank you for the help!

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @KayTwo the pricing is correct and strategically aligned with what's in the market at this time. I never plan to not make money but my pledge to the SlingShot community has been to supply quality accessories at a fair and honest price.When we are live on the website Tina has a lot of marketing that will go out with it. That's part of set up the product. As soon as we are ready I'll let you know and you can help all you fill comfortable with. Thank you for the help!

Thanks Patrick! This is why you rock!

And I really handle nothing on finances... I just work (don't even know when I get paid)... My wife handles everything and I just ask for permission or forgiveness...

But today... Well today I realized I could have a turbo or supercharger and tons more... My wife had le turn in the check for our girls' preschool... $1500 for the month. And the littlest one costs about $800 for the month... 8|

But I know their education is important and those 3 girls mean way more to me than anything. Period.

However... Can't wait until they're in public school!

Okay, rant over... ;(

• But today... Well today I realized I could have a turbo or supercharger and tons more... My wife had le turn in the check for our girls' preschool... $1500 for the month. And the littlest one costs about $800 for the month... 8|

But I know their education is important and those 3 girls mean way more to me than anything. Period.

However... Can't wait until they're in public school!

Dude, I totally feel you. I just cut the check for the registration for next year for both kids, and it hurt.

At our school, we get a 10% break on the second kid, and an additional 6% break if we pay the whole year up front. Might look into that if you haven't already.

• Now I may be a bit out of line but being the graduate of a vocational school teaching them a trade such as automotive tech could help get them a career path.
    Buy the parts and teach them how install (or have Danna teach them) now you have everything covered

Just sayin

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!