MeanSling interior liner kits - Feed back wanted.

• Like to sneak little previews in hidden places if you haven't figured it out yet. Besides the carpet kit I have also been working on this today.
    Just the first concept prototype. The billet tow ring has not been decided on yet. This was the first sample to be tested. Look for a rear as well. wacky-squared

@FunCycle coulda used one of these a few months ago. :00008040::00008172:

• Why is purple not an immediate option for most things??? Geez folks, its a primary color in the spectrum of light and without it you could not produce other variables!!! Im soooooo disheartened right now!! J/K Great job on the growth and production of more innovative products @Ruptured Duck!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Getting this wrapped up from a development standpoint. Looking at a later February early March release date.

Do have a few more questions for you guys and gals.

(1) how much of a deterrent (keeping you from buying) if only red piping (black neoprene binding with red stripe) and solid black were offered to start? Weather proof marine carpet will be black.

(2) if another color must be offered what should it be? Blue, orange, gray?

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I would say Black Carpet with Grey Binding if possible
    But all Black would be just as good for me.

Are you doing full sets only or will you be offering floor only?

If it the same stuff I you had track day - they are by far the best I have seen, much better than the foam or rubber matts.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS it is the same material but will have snaps as requested by most. Backing material will be better than the prototype but you didn't see that anyway.

I have a price matrix put together that looks at what it currently offered. This allows me to determine what I will need to offer. The smart thing (at this time) is to order full floor/tunnel kit first. This will allow me to offer three different kits to start and better understanding where demand will fall. Kits will be the following.

(1) basic - passenger and driver floor mat

(2) kicker kit - passenger with kick plate cover and driver's mat.

(3) premium kit - kicker plate cover, driver's and passengers mat and the left/right transmission tunnel covers.

At this time I do not see the need to offer the under seat and below storage mats.

The snaps are black and do not show up when installed. Mats will be removable and easy to clean.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @Ruptured Duck just catching up on this thread, but I’d asked a couple other vendors about making me some full coverage ones in black with nothing but the SS logo on the floors. Would that be an option?

my material (carpet) is being problematic regarding logos from the factory. I'm going to take a sample to a local embroidery shop to get a quoted cost for adding colored bespoke logos. It might be an additional part number that you click on at time of purchase. I'll keep you posted.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Sounds great @Ruptured Duck, I think you've got it covered. I bought the 3 piece offering from another vendor for my 1st Sling and ended up wishing I had the tunnels covered but initially wasn't willing to part with the extra bank to include everything else. I do not see a need for covering storage and glove compartment (Really? Glove compartment?) Under seats would be optional in my opinion and would be for heat control only - not an issue for me.

Oh, and red has me covered! :thumbup: All black would work too.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• All black works. Just need floor mats and tunnels (no kicker)... Would that be possible?

Sure! Just as soon as someone buys a pair,breaks them in for six months and the sells them to you at a "gently used" discount for an upgraded model! grin-squaredtongue-squared

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM