• I went with the one from DDM Works, it's a bit thicker than the one from Alpha and I just love the way they treat their customers. I am extremely happy with it as I do a lot of riding in the Blue Ridge at least 3-4 times a week. Really helps to stabilize the slingshot in those curves.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• To bring this thread back from the dead thread pile - It seems that now that Alpha is no longer in business we have different choices. We have the tried and true DDMWorks sway bar, and the Twist Dynamics solid sway bar.

I am curious if anyone here has replaced either the Alpha or DDM with the Twist solid bar, and if you have I would like to hear what you think of it. I really want to hear from people who have tried both, but if you have either the DDM or the Twist please share your opinions as well. I know I want stiffer than stock, but I dont know if it is necessary to go as far as a solid sway bar or if the adjust ability of the DDM would be something I would like - does anyone actually change the holes on the DDM depending on driving conditions like you might change coil over settings?

I know there are other sway bar threads and I have looked in them and I have posted in them, but I have not seen any direct comparison between the newer twist bar and the DDM from people who have tried both so please forgive my bringing this up again

thanks

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• And why would you ask that question?

Ok, I will stand corrected, pipe is made from from different materials including metal. Pipe is measured in wall thickness such as schedule 40 and 80, thin wall and thick wall. Pipe however is not structural and cannot be used as a sway bar. Tubing is structural and is measured by OD and ID giving you the wall thickness.

• Ok, I will stand corrected, pipe is made from from different materials including metal. Pipe is measured in wall thickness such as schedule 40 and 80, thin wall and thick wall. Pipe however is not structural and cannot be used as a sway bar. Tubing is structural and is measured by OD and ID giving you the wall thickness.

Some times you just need to step away from the keys

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• When this whole subject started I questioned a sway bar being made from pipe instead of a solid bar because of the need to make it a spring. The replies were pipe can be made into springs. Just sayin...,

That is very true...My pipe has alot of spring to it!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Has no one here gone from the DDM or Alpha to the Twist or the other way?

• Went from stock to DDM. No reason to change.

so can you tell me which setting you have the DDM on?