Hahn RaceCraft IRMA "BLOWOUT" SALE...CONTINUES!

• Free bump and a question for @BillfromHahnRacecraft what number are we up to now?

How many left

RNJ12

• I have been trying to get an answer from Bill but no luck. I have called and emailed and Facebook him. I see he is active on Facebook but I guess he has our money already so that's all that must matter. Customer service in my opinion should mean something but I guess everyone is different

• Let's not jump to conclusions. Everyone gets backed up at one point or another. I know he had a lot of setback due to Hurricane Irma and I was supposed to help him and yes I got backed up with work and wasn't able to do so. Give him a couple days to respond and I will try to call him now.

RNJ12

• I can wait no problem. The thing I am trying to figure out is my delivery address. If it delivers in the next week I would like it delivered to one address and if it later then I need to change the address. Bill told me not a problem to contact him last week which I have tried. Not that I am stalking him but it shows when he is on this website and even checking this thread and he has been on here. It really don't take long to communicate with 15 people

• Hi everyone,

Sorry for the long delay in response...we've been severely backed up from the loss of two weeks to the hurricane, and I've struggled to hit all the bases recently as a result. We're getting caught up nicely though, thanks for your patience and your orders!

Good news...We have achieved the 15 orders! I've placed the large stocking order with QA1, and expect to have a reply back from them by tomorrow as to when we'll expect them to arrive here.

I'll also update all Group participants via email.

We are keeping the Group Buy alive for the time being, so if anyone wants to get in on the deal, now's the time!

I'll also be back this evening to answer more questions on this thread. Thanks again!

• I agree 100%. I made the call and no answer so who knows.

RNJ12

I'd like to clarify something...apparently having this forum thread open in a window on one of our computers gives the appearance that I am "here", and/or viewing the thread. I wasn't aware this works in this fashion, and apologize if an incorrect impression was left as a result. I'll make it a point from now on to close this webpage when I am not actually active, so as to avoid any future misconceptions. Live and learn!

• I can wait no problem. The thing I am trying to figure out is my delivery address. If it delivers in the next week I would like it delivered to one address and if it later then I need to change the address. Bill told me not a problem to contact him last week which I have tried. Not that I am stalking him but it shows when he is on this website and even checking this thread and he has been on here. It really don't take long to communicate with 15 people

Forgive me for having to ask @gooseman...may I have your name, so that I can reference your order?

• Bill, I sent a PM note about doing local pickup instead of paying for shipping.
    Order #1778 from 10/9.
    Thanks much

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.