Pinned Hahn RaceCraft IRMA "BLOWOUT" SALE BEGINS!

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Hahn RaceCraft IRMA "BLOWOUT" SALE BEGINS!

      Hurricane Irma has dealt a blow to much of Florida, and The SunShine State continues to recover. Here at Hahn RaceCraft, we've weathered the storm and the aftermath, and are almost back in full operation. We're now ready to make some Irma BLOWOUT Deals!

      We'll start with a Category 3 offer...for the Polaris Slingshot 3-wheeler, of course! It's Group Buy time, and we're going to offer our popular Hahn/QA1 Coilovers:



      Double Adjustable: regularly $899, BLOWOUT priced at $699!
      Triple Adjustable: regularly $1149, now a Category 5 BLOWOUT at $899!

      Yes! Triple Adjustable at Double Adjustable price, and Double Adjustable $200 off! We have 15 spots available in this Irma BLOWOUT Group Buy, and we expect it to fill up fast...so don't delay, get that order placed today. Once we have the 15 spots sold, we'll notify all Group members and place the stocking order with QA1. Standard color Silver will begin to ship a week later, with custom colors a week to two after that.

      Click Here to learn more, or to place your order!

      Click Here for a Hahn/QA1 Install Video

      Click Here for Hahn/QA1 FAQ's

    • xxx4reggie wrote:

      I'm buying roses, chocolates, washing dishes and hell now even doing the laundry! Everything a man can do to get the boss to approve this purchase.
      Look at what you have done Bill (can't stop won't stop, damn that's a nice deal!)
      What a fine (and crafty!) husband you are! I like having this effect on relationships...especially since it usually means she's going to let you go for it!
    • WrongWheelDrive wrote:

      Does anyone know if these will clear a 345 rear tire?
      Yes, barely


      In full disclosure, the pic is of the 345 rear tire and the QA1 rear shock (although it's not the Hahn version). As long as the spring he uses is not larger than this one, you should be fine
      If your carpet has to match the drapes,
      shouldn't your trailer match your Slingshot?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by funinthesun ().

    • xxx4reggie wrote:

      oh Mr. @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft my boss... I mean my wife just gave me my approval to use my money to buy these..... lord.
      I wanted red double adjustable, do I purchase it right now or wait until the GB is filled but be part of that 15?
      oh and is it free ship?
      xxx4reggie you'll like!! Have doubles and triples, triples are on it. If wifey rides with you much, she'll like them too. They put the guilt trip on her for what you had to go through to improve her riding comfort.... and just maybe, you'll get more goodies!!!
      Powered by Hahn Racecraft BFB Motor, Stage 2X Turbo, Street Race Manifold w/ Port Fueler. WHP 4++ LOADED!! :WHITESS:
    • Bill Hahn - I am keen to get uprated coilovers for my 2016 base Slingshot. And I do like saving $$$. Never do track driving. Mildly aggressive road driving. Almost always with a passenger. No significant engine mods (only Alpha headers, Welker rear duals, improved airbox). What do you suggest? Double or triple adjustable? Also on your website, I see a question about spring bearings. I will be installing the coilovers when I arrive in Florida in late Nov (I am a Canadian snowbird). So are the QA1 coilovers ready to install? Or do the springs need to be compressed so the bearings can be installed?? Here at home in Nova Scotia I have the tools for almost any degree of automotive project. But in Florida I have only basic hand tools. Lastly, I hope to take advantage of your post Irma sale, but won't be there for a couple of months. Could I order now and have them shipped when I arrive (to Zephyrhills). Or perhaps pick them up at your shop. Thanks!!
    • lowlander wrote:

      I am keen to get uprated coilovers for my 2016 base Slingshot. And I do like saving $$$. Never do track driving. Mildly aggressive road driving. Almost always with a passenger. No significant engine mods (only Alpha headers, Welker rear duals, improved airbox). What do you suggest? Double or triple adjustable? Also on your website, I see a question about spring bearings. I will be installing the coilovers when I arrive in Florida in late Nov (I am a Canadian snowbird). So are the QA1 coilovers ready to install? Or do the springs need to be compressed so the bearings can be installed?? Here at home in Nova Scotia I have the tools for almost any degree of automotive project. But in Florida I have only basic hand tools. Lastly, I hope to take advantage of your post Irma sale, but won't be there for a couple of months. Could I order now and have them shipped when I arrive (to Zephyrhills). Or perhaps pick them up at your shop. Thanks!!
      I would suggest the double adjustable since you will be doing street driving. The bearings are for adjusting ride height for different conditions which you really shouldn't need to do that street driving. The shocks come complete with the ride height already adjusted. Plug and play if you will.
      @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft would be the one that can answer all your questions.
      :BLUESS:
    • xxx4reggie wrote:

      oh Mr. @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft my boss... I mean my wife just gave me my approval to use my money to buy these..... lord.
      I wanted red double adjustable, do I purchase it right now or wait until the GB is filled but be part of that 15?
      oh and is it free ship?
      I didnt see a list anywhere on all of their past sales on these so I think its just order and when its full its full. When I put my order in I was billed right then. Also shipping was $60.36 for me, I live in NY.
    • Hahn RaceCraft IRMA "BLOWOUT" SALE BEGINS!

      WrongWheelDrive wrote:

      xxx4reggie wrote:

      oh Mr. @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft my boss... I mean my wife just gave me my approval to use my money to buy these..... lord.
      I wanted red double adjustable, do I purchase it right now or wait until the GB is filled but be part of that 15?
      oh and is it free ship?
      I didnt see a list anywhere on all of their past sales on these so I think its just order and when its full its full. When I put my order in I was billed right then. Also shipping was $60.36 for me, I live in NY.
      102 to CA here and ordered it. Should be here in two days

      The post was edited 1 time, last by xxx4reggie ().

    • lowlander wrote:

      Bill Hahn - I am keen to get uprated coilovers for my 2016 base Slingshot. And I do like saving $$$. Never do track driving. Mildly aggressive road driving. Almost always with a passenger. No significant engine mods (only Alpha headers, Welker rear duals, improved airbox). What do you suggest? Double or triple adjustable? Also on your website, I see a question about spring bearings. I will be installing the coilovers when I arrive in Florida in late Nov (I am a Canadian snowbird). So are the QA1 coilovers ready to install? Or do the springs need to be compressed so the bearings can be installed?? Here at home in Nova Scotia I have the tools for almost any degree of automotive project. But in Florida I have only basic hand tools. Lastly, I hope to take advantage of your post Irma sale, but won't be there for a couple of months. Could I order now and have them shipped when I arrive (to Zephyrhills). Or perhaps pick them up at your shop. Thanks!!
      I know @Rob the Slob answered you on this also. Just to let you know, I asked all your questions. @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft told me that unless I was using it at the track to the point of abuse, the two way are the way to go. Even if very aggressive on the street, the two ways will be a great improvement. The bearings are to make the spanner turn easier, if adjusting ride height. If you change ride height more than a 1/4" or so, you will need a realignment. The springs come complete, assembled, ready to bolt on and already preset to standard height.

      And yes, I love them. I can't believe the difference in the ride and handling. I have mine set stiffer than stock, and the body hardly rolls even when pushed to the point that all three tires are starting to break loose.
      There are those that spend their days dancing with the devil, then wonder why they are still in hell. :REDSS:
    • xxx4reggie wrote:

      oh Mr. @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft my boss... I mean my wife just gave me my approval to use my money to buy these..... lord.
      I wanted red double adjustable, do I purchase it right now or wait until the GB is filled but be part of that 15?
      oh and is it free ship?
      Hi @xxx4reggie and all. Been up to my eyeballs in catch-up from the Irma experience, else I'd have materialized earlier this week. This being our first full week with power, we're getting there, but it's an uphill climb.

      The GB fills as people make their purchases on the website. The way to reserve your space is to make that purchase, and then when we have 15 sold, we proceed to order/build/deliver to all.
    • lowlander wrote:

      Bill Hahn - I am keen to get uprated coilovers for my 2016 base Slingshot. And I do like saving $$$. Never do track driving. Mildly aggressive road driving. Almost always with a passenger. No significant engine mods (only Alpha headers, Welker rear duals, improved airbox). What do you suggest? Double or triple adjustable? Also on your website, I see a question about spring bearings. I will be installing the coilovers when I arrive in Florida in late Nov (I am a Canadian snowbird). So are the QA1 coilovers ready to install? Or do the springs need to be compressed so the bearings can be installed?? Here at home in Nova Scotia I have the tools for almost any degree of automotive project. But in Florida I have only basic hand tools. Lastly, I hope to take advantage of your post Irma sale, but won't be there for a couple of months. Could I order now and have them shipped when I arrive (to Zephyrhills). Or perhaps pick them up at your shop. Thanks!!
      You'd be very well served by Double Adjustable.

      We ship the Coilovers pre-calibrated to stock height, and ready to install. If one orders spring bearings, we will install them during our build process. Spring Bearings are typically only ordered by those who plan to adjust height often.

      Your basic hand tools in Florida should suffice, all one really needs are hand tools, jackstands and a jack :)

      We typically ship to the address associated with your card billing, but if you'd like to call out a different address, you have the opportunity to do so at checkout on our website. You're also always welcome to pick up here...so long as we know you're coming and can put the coffee on!

    Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.