SSITS 2018 May 29th-June 3rd Who is Registered?! Where are you staying?!

• @A-Team SS you will not be disappointed. Well I hope not.

Looking forward to meeting you!!

I don't think I will. The only disappointment will be not having enough $ for upgrades, but that is going to happen no matter what. There are so many things to do to the Slingshot. I Look forward to meeting everyone here.

#7Cities1Party....Sun's Out Slingshot's Out.... :thumbup::SLRSS:

• REGISTRATION FEES for SSITS will be increased sometime during the month of Dec.We have held our registration fee at last years rate for owners who register early.We have over 70 registered so far.
    If you are attending and wish to save on registration fees I suggest go to our website click on Slingshot Events and scroll down to SSITS then hit registration and follow the prompts.
    Looking to be a great event.

• REGISTRATION FEES for SSITS will be increased sometime during the month of Dec.We have held our registration fee at last years rate for owners who register early.We have over 70 registered so far.
    If you are attending and wish to save on registration fees I suggest go to our website click on Slingshot Events and scroll down to SSITS then hit registration and follow the prompts.
    Looking to be a great event.

Just registered for two

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• My wife put in for her vacation picks yesterday and they have been approved. Two more for the show are registered and we are booked into the Quality Inn. We look forward to meeting everyone. :thumbsup::00008674::00000455::BLACKSS:

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• We are thinking about making the trip from PA and I am trying to get a couple of local guys with Slings to go down also but that still not confirmed.... Never been to Maggie Valley anyone have any tips on where is the best to stay etc.............Thanks............PJ

:SILVERSS::POKESS::00000022::evil::00000021:
    Wears earplugs keeps out all those pesky noises

• We are thinking about making the trip from PA and I am trying to get a couple of local guys with Slings to go down also but that still not confirmed.... Never been to Maggie Valley anyone have any tips on where is the best to stay etc.............Thanks............PJ

Hello PaulJ,

Honestly it's not where you stay but who you stay with :D So anywhere on the strip is good if you want to be close by. Some people stay a little further away, they want to be up higher on the mountain side for a nice view. Some people actually go camping with a tent, camper or log cabin. I have been going by myself and I do not really care so much about the room because I am just going to sleep there. The fun and excitement is at the Fairgrounds and going on group rides with your friends or the organized group rides. I would recommend for your first time to look at some of the group rides book say 2 or 3 rides and then figure out the rest with people you meet or on your own. When you go on an organized group ride it's more of a ride to a destination that might be half way or at the end of your ride. You will not be able to stop and take pictures on those rides. Smaller groups that are more personal might be nice to take where you can all map out places to stop and see the view and take pictures. Make sure you check out Slingshoroadsters to book the event and check out the information on the site. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask it here or somewhere else on the forums. Great group of people here and we are like a big family! Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

• Hello PaulJ,
    Honestly it's not where you stay but who you stay with :D So anywhere on the strip is good if you want to be close by. Some people stay a little further away, they want to be up higher on the mountain side for a nice view. Some people actually go camping with a tent, camper or log cabin. I have been going by myself and I do not really care so much about the room because I am just going to sleep there. The fun and excitement is at the Fairgrounds and going on group rides with your friends or the organized group rides. I would recommend for your first time to look at some of the group rides book say 2 or 3 rides and then figure out the rest with people you meet or on your own. When you go on an organized group ride it's more of a ride to a destination that might be half way or at the end of your ride. You will not be able to stop and take pictures on those rides. Smaller groups that are more personal might be nice to take where you can all map out places to stop and see the view and take pictures. Make sure you check out Slingshoroadsters to book the event and check out the information on the site. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask it here or somewhere else on the forums. Great group of people here and we are like a big family! Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply and insight I already know one of my friends is not going to make the trip with us I need to track the other one down this week..........It would be great to get a group of us from PA to make the trip together

• Thanks for the reply and insight I already know one of my friends is not going to make the trip with us I need to track the other one down this week..........It would be great to get a group of us from PA to make the trip together

Check with @mytoy not sure where in PA yo both are but I am sure he is going - and you couldn't find a nicer riding partners than Deter and Barbie

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• OK so we could meet you around carlisle i guess if your running the pa pike to 81...................did you get rooms down there yet ??

• OK so we could meet you around carlisle i guess if your running the pa pike to 81...................did you get rooms down there yet ??

Yes we are staying in the Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas 1-828-926-1232, yes we could meet there when it gets closer we would have to coordinate :thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch