2 Observations.

• While out in the Slingshot to I noticed 2 things.
    1. A dead skunk in the middle of the road requires more ground clearance that a SS has. I did not try and straddle it.
    2. A pile of horse apples in the road is higher the the bottom of the SS. I did not try and straddle it.

Yes I live in the rural Wisconsin. Land of Beer cheese and cow farts.country.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

• While out in the Slingshot to I noticed 2 things.
    1. A dead skunk in the middle of the road requires more ground clearance that a SS has. I did not try and straddle it.
    2. A pile of horse apples in the road is higher the the bottom of the SS. I did not try and straddle it.

Yes I live in the rural Wisconsin. Land of Beer cheese and cow farts.country.

Third observation. if it was turboed, you could have changed lanes and gotten back into your own lane and missed both piles in the road. Sorry you had to learn the hard way. I hope the clean-up isn't going to BE as bad as it SOUNDS. Oh, and welcome to the forum

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I did not hit either. I was surprised how high they stuck up on the road. The skunk especially. You would have felt it if you had hit it with the floor boardsd.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

• This one is sitting high in the air -
    do not think you could clear it

do not think you would clear these land mines either

................................................................................................ tom n carol