GOODBYE EVERYONE!

• Thanks guys, we feel so blessed. We've been together for 19 years and were told, believed and excepted that Lara would never get pregnant. Things change over time apperantly :thumbsup: . Mommy and son are doing great @Shatneyman ;) .

Congratulations sir!

Miracles... Plain and simple... :saint:

And maybe science 8|:P ... :huh:

Now keep going! At least 2 more to go to catch up!

• Can't do 3 @MiM. If one can take away 2/3rd of my sleep away. Two would take 4/3rd and three would, oh my, I'm either to tired for math or all you multiple kid parents have special time manipulation technics you keep hidden from all others. :D

• Congrats Wolf, I know you are one proud and smiling papa right now.
    I'll check in again when the terrible 2's, tragic 3's, f*kuped up 4's, feared 5's..........(get where im going?) come along.

• Wolf

Congratulations.
    Hope mom and baby are doing well.
    Looks like you are in for big change in life in good way.
    Best gift ever!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Congrats @WOLF!!! :00000436:

We always have room for another up & coming Slinger!! :00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @kenny_h please be safe my friend. Remember the top has only been tested to 115mph. I don't need anything higher than that... sad-squared

@WOLF congratulations ... Wow... Enjoy every moment with him. They grow up so fast. We just moved our son out of the house and out on his own just last Saturday. Remembering the first moment I got to hold him and watching him drive off really pulled at my heart.... Proud and very sad all at the same time.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Absolutely beautiful @WOLF ~> CONGRATULATIONS HUN! :00002448::00000441::00000436::00000430:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png