Slingmods customer service

• This is mostly for the new guys who aren't familiar with Slingmods service, those that have been around already know about this. Last April (2015) I purchased the Tricled Underglow LED w/bluetooth controller from Slingmods. About a month ago the bluetooth controller quit working, I was putting in the trailer wiring harness and a few other things and didn't take time to troubleshoot it then. Yesterday (Saturday) late afternoon I sent Slingmods an email explaining the problem, within an hour I had a reply that they would check with the mfg and get back to me shortly. This morning (SUNDAY) I got an email from Slingmods relaying a fix from Reggy at Tricled (who said he remembered me from previous conversations). This aft I went out to the garage, tried the fix and sure enough it worked. This all happened on the weekend when most of the of vendors are closed. We may pay thru the butt for some of our mods but when push comes to shove, our (forum) vendors are the best around. I just wanted to give a shout out to @slingmods for taking care of me, with a side note to Tricled as well. :thumbsup: THANK YOU

• Couldn't agree more. Keith over at Slingmods has even helped an idea come in to reality with a product from Assault. He has contacted me to see if a part would work for me just because he saw it mentioned on the forum. You can tell Keith cares about his customers and the service they receive from him and Josh.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• I couldn't agree more! I purchased the DDM HID headlight kit through Slingmods and have had several issues with the ballasts going bad. To date, I've received three new ballasts and finally a whole new kit! So far no new issues. I don't believe that I've ever dealt with a company with such outstanding customer service. They're the best!

• I have had the pleasure of working with Slingmods on many occasions. Service is excellent Customer service exceeds expectations. These guys know ho to treat a customer and that is why their customer base is so loyal.

Sling On guys! :D

I couldn't agree more! I purchased the DDM HID headlight kit through Slingmods and have had several issues with the ballasts going bad. To date, I've received three new ballasts and finally a whole new kit! So far no new issues. I don't believe that I've ever dealt with a company with such outstanding customer service. They're the best!

And this makes it all worth it. :)

• "Mod Cycling" LOL. Love it!......Okay guys I'm done with my mirror risers go ahead and send the turbo.

I think we'd have problems getting people to cycle certain items. :00008359:

Well of course some items would be off the list. Think exhaust. People change them like hats. Exhaust and wind screens would be good. Seats are good too. I have a problem where my mods get in the way of other mods... I ran my wiring from the boost gauge down a hole that should be used by the Madstad wind screen. Nothing 3m molding tape won't fix :D Sometimes ghetto solutions are the way to go.

• Well of course some items would be off the list. Think exhaust. People change them like hats. Exhaust and wind screens would be good. Seats are good too. I have a problem where my mods get in the way of other mods... I ran my wiring from the boost gauge down a hole that should be used by the Madstad wind screen. Nothing 3m molding tape won't fix :D Sometimes ghetto solutions are the way to go.

I love me some ghetto solutions. :D

• Bumping this with another amazing service story from the guys over at Slingmods. Had one of the center headlight halos stop working. Sent the guys a picture and within a day they have a new one coming my way.

Just awesome service.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• My experience as well. Excellent customer service and I will also add my story here. I was on the original pre-order for the now defunct Canadian version of the HID headlight kits. One of my ballasts died last summer and I tried contacting the originators of the kit in Canada with no luck. The guys at Slingmods also tried to get one but no joy. They then offered to sell me the DDMWorks kit at a steeply reduced price. This was not their issue at all but still stepped up to the plate to help me out. Above and beyond so that is the definition of stellar service in my book.

Highly recommend them for anything Slingshot related. Thanks again Slingmods!

• Bumping this with another amazing service story from the guys over at Slingmods. Had one of the center headlight halos stop working. Sent the guys a picture and within a day they have a new one coming my way.

Just awesome service.

My experience as well. Excellent customer service and I will also add my story here. I was on the original pre-order for the now defunct Canadian version of the HID headlight kits. One of my ballasts died last summer and I tried contacting the originators of the kit in Canada with no luck. The guys at Slingmods also tried to get one but no joy. They then offered to sell me the DDMWorks kit at a steeply reduced price. This was not their issue at all but still stepped up to the plate to help me out. Above and beyond so that is the definition of stellar service in my book.

Highly recommend them for anything Slingshot related. Thanks again Slingmods!

Thanks guys! We appreciate the kind words.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• I agree with all of the great things you guys have to say about @slingmods!! I was having problems with the way the Alpha Side Exit Exhaust was fitting on my slingshot and Josh @SlingMods_Josh really came through to help me out. I could send emails late or on the weekend and slingmods would reply quickly!! Josh acted as the middleman between Alpha and me; now I'm finally up and running. I truly appreciate great customer service and couldn't ask for better than @slingmods & @SlingMods_Josh!! They will continue to receive my business!!! :D:thumbsup: