FREE SSV WORKS HEADREST SPEAKER PODS...

• @kenny_h, the pods arrived today, thank you. Only problem is, they're the wrong color. Oh well, more work to do. LOL

(That's sarcasm, I knew they were black. Just gotta turn 'em gloss white now!)

That's going to look sharp on your setup there @KayTwo. I'm sure Polaris is watching you!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I'm glad you like them. Thanks again for everyone that donated. If you guys are on board, I might have another give away. I have more Slingshot stuff that I am not using and would love to raise more money for hurricane and fire victims. So many people have lost so much. Let me know what you guys think.

• I'm glad you like them. Thanks again for everyone that donated. If you guys are on board, I might have another give away. I have more Slingshot stuff that I am not using and would love to raise more money for hurricane and fire victims. So many people have lost so much. Let me know what you guys think.

I love the idea

RNJ12

• Not for something that simple. That would be like asking Michelangelo to take time off painting the Sistine Chapel to come paint your front door. LOL. I'd feel incredibly guilty taking time away from the true masterpieces.

Just don't go like mytoy and try it yourself then have Jim do it... I'm sure (and you know) he would not mind at all...

Because when they look off and drive you crazy... Well...

• Not for something that simple. That would be like asking Michelangelo to take time off painting the Sistine Chapel to come paint your front door. LOL. I'd feel incredibly guilty taking time away from the true masterpieces.

I will tell you one thing...I sent @Painter the side armrest speaker pods and the roll hoop speaker pods for him to paint the Black Pearl to match my sling and all I can say is OMG. The paint is perfect. They came out looking just incredible. I live in south Florida so getting a custom paint job from him was not possible (at least not at the moment) but now I have the privilege of having a little bit of his work on my ride. I cant thank him enough and I will say he is doing wonders for sick kids.
    I dont know if everybody knows that he is supporting Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. With all he does for us...Maybe we should all come together and give a little back to a great charity!

@Painter How can I make a donation?

SSreap

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

Edited once, last by SSREAPER ().

• I will tell you one thing...I sent @Painter the side armrest speaker pods and the roll hoop speaker pods for him to paint the Black Pearl to match my sling and all I can say is OMG. The paint is perfect. They came out looking just incredible. I live in south Florida so getting a custom paint job from him was not possible (at least not at the moment) but now I have the privilege of having a little bit of his work on my ride. I cant thank him enough and I will say he is doing wonders for sick kids.I dont know if everybody knows that he is supporting Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. With all he does for us...Maybe we should all come together and give a little back to a great charity!

@Painter How can I make a donation?

SSreap

@DKF Texas and @EjFord are the catalyst for our PBTF and they deserve ALL the credit. My work is nothing compared to what they do.
    Send a PM to Danna or EJ so they can direct you so it adds to the Slingshot group. I know there will be an auction at Maggie which I am fully supporting.
    Thank you Sir!

• @SSREAPER My page to make donations is at

2018 Wisconsin Ride for Kids: Mr. Georgia & E J Ford - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

@DKF Texas page may still be open the ride in Houston was 29 Apr.
    2018 Houston Ride for Kids: Ms. Danna Fullen - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

Donations to either page go to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

Please check out the events page Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation - Events

If there is a ride within a 100 miles of you GO....take a young Brain Tumor Survivor (Star) and a Family member (I'm usually looking for the good looking young Mom) for a ride in your Slingshot. The smile you get --- you will be well paid.

I will personally be at the Chicagoland Ride and the Wisconsin ride. and may others.