Paying it Forward to some lucky owner

• I know that the marketplace would the best place to post items for sale or trade, but as long as the administrator and moderators don't object, I'm going to try putting this posting here.

I have a 2015 RED SL that I've added the AMR graphics kit to it. I had it professionally installed by a local graphics company. Between the cost of the kit and the labor, there's about $1700 tied up in it. I've been thinking of doing something else to the panels, but first I would have to remove the graphics completely. Then it hit me. Why not offer the graphics to someone who isn't in the position to spend that kind of money to dress up their slingshot. NO, I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE THE OLD GRAPHICS TO SOMEONE. Here's what came to mind. If there is someone local, someone willing to travel to Florida, or able to make some way to make this work, here's what I was thinking. Take off your body panels and we'll trade mine for yours. PLUS to open this up to a LOT of possible owners, I'd accept the RED SL panels, the grey or Black Base panels, or any colored ones as I would have to prep them anyway. I'd be looking to do this after Biketoberfest here in Daytona, but if time is important to you, I'd be willing to entertain suggestions.

If interested but don't want to draw attention to you, feel free to send me a private message and your identity will be kept between us. Any questions, feel free to ask. There might be a small fee involved if I have to get assistance to remove the panels as I've never done one before - but I'm not looking for any money myself

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I know that the marketplace would the best place to post items for sale or trade, but as long as the administrator and moderators don't object, I'm going to try putting this posting here.

I have a 2015 RED SL that I've added the AMR graphics kit to it. I had it professionally installed by a local graphics company. Between the cost of the kit and the labor, there's about $1700 tied up in it. I've been thinking of doing something else to the panels, but first I would have to remove the graphics completely. Then it hit me. Why not offer the graphics to someone who isn't in the position to spend that kind of money to dress up their slingshot. NO, I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE THE OLD GRAPHICS TO SOMEONE. Here's what came to mind. If there is someone local, someone willing to travel to Florida, or able to make some way to make this work, here's what I was thinking. Take off your body panels and we'll trade mine for yours. PLUS to open this up to a LOT of possible owners, I'd accept the RED SL panels, the grey or Black Base panels, or any colored ones as I would have to prep them anyway. I'd be looking to do this after Biketoberfest here in Daytona, but if time is important to you, I'd be willing to entertain suggestions.

FITS, this is an awesome idea! Hope you get a taker!

You got pictures?