NEW! StreetRace Billet Intake Manifold from Hahn RaceCraft!

• Do you have any updated dynos with the headers added to the NA mix?????????

• Do you have any updated dynos with the headers added to the NA mix?????

Thanks for asking! We are revisiting this later this month, and will explore further enhancements like a performance header replacing the stock exhaust manifold, a tuned PCM...as well as some other basic tweaks. We will keep you all posted here!

• It's not on the forums so it must not be true! I've built 4 single turbo Slings and the one Twin setup, each had an intake manifold. Outside of those I have built 20 intake manifolds, have 4 still here at the shop, the rest are all sold and out and about somewhere on Slingshots. I am no longer building any production Slingshot products except our roof system. Still do custom installs/setups as I care to take on in house only, and those mainly colabs with Bullet/Bob on his quad kits at his request. Slingshot parts have always been less than 10% of my business. Only because good old Unified Performace/Richard Kwan ripped me off of $50,000 worth of product did I even get in the market in the first place. I've recouped my loss, and market is no longer worth my time honestly, so I'm back to my core business, 1000whp+ BMW's and parts to support them as I've been doing for over 10 years now.

-Shawn-

• I have just finished installing the Hahn Intake manifold. I have not driven but a few miles so far and the one thing that I do notice is that it pulls right on up to the red line. Also with the wore out BFG Comp 2 it looks like it just might light it up in second and in third gear at the bottom of the power band just by punching the gas. More Power is good. The better to keep up with @MACAWS THANK YOU

• I have just finished installing the Hahn Intake manifold. I have not driven but a few miles so far and the one thing that I do notice is that it pulls right on up to the red line. Also with the wore out BFG Comp 2 it looks like it just might light it up in second and in third gear at the bottom of the power band just by punching the gas. More Power is good. The better to keep up with @MACAWS THANK YOU

Please let me know if you want to do a before and after dyno of the intake manifold, we would love to test that one out, so far all of the intake manifolds we have tested on Ecotec's have given less than stellar results. The dyno Bill posted up was of a stock Slingshot vs. one with a tune, catless exhaust, intake and intake manifold and we would love to see a true apples to apples dyno. If you are interested, just let me know.

• Please let me know if you want to do a before and after dyno of the intake manifold, we would love to test that one out, so far all of the intake manifolds we have tested on Ecotec's have given less than stellar results. The dyno Bill posted up was of a stock Slingshot vs. one with a tune, catless exhaust, intake and intake manifold and we would love to see a true apples to apples dyno. If you are interested, just let me know.

Already changed out and there is nothing else I can add unless you have that cam ready for install on the NA. I have the Bob's tune the 1320 header and the Welter duals with the Hahn intake and the Hahn CAI. Also with no cat, that was the first thing that I did and of course you already know the difference that makes. If I get back up there we can put it on the Dyno and find out. I would like to get another track day to just see the difference also.

Thanks for the feedback.... Mines is still siting in the garage in the box. Please share more after you really get your foot into it :thumbsup: . Give us some unofficial butt dyno numbers.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.