NEW! StreetRace Billet Intake Manifold from Hahn RaceCraft!

• Another aspect I seem to have noticed is that throttle response also seems quicker and less laggy, which is a sweet upgrade to any electronic throttle system, as they are already a bit slow to respond to fast changes in accelerator pedal. As this is a subjective analysis, I'd like to see what other users of the manifold say. What do you think, @lrobbi? Does it seem to respond more quickly to throttle input?

What would be attributable to this is, of course, the reduced air friction of the shorter, tapered runners and large plenum. There's considerably less inherent drag when the throttle is opened, delivering an air charge to the cylinders more quickly when the throttle is opened.

I WAS JUST ABOUT to comment on that.... that was the FIRST thing I noticed!!! NO more LAG at all on the throttle as soon as you step on it.... DONE DEAL you feel it GO. That alone was huge for me! @WraithSS when you feel that... your going to be grinning... Once you recover from surgery you know your welcome to drive mines... since we are only 5 miles from each other

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Another aspect I seem to have noticed is that throttle response also seems quicker and less laggy, which is a sweet upgrade to any electronic throttle system, as they are already a bit slow to respond to fast changes in accelerator pedal. As this is a subjective analysis, I'd like to see what other users of the manifold say.

Winner.jpg

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Made the Engine just look BETTER... now to be honest I have not been able to keep the eninge clean this winter much :00008356: But this intake truly added a difference in apperance.
    I should had done a before and after shot....I know i have an old pic...but this shows the point :thumbup: I must add for those who have an Oil Cooler... this fit perfectly with the braided hoses next to it and slightly underneath - fitment of good leather glove!! NOW i just need to re-do my "off white" radiator hose - :D

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Made the Engine just look BETTER... now to be honest I have not been able to keep the eninge clean this winter much :00008356: But this intake truly added a difference in apperance.
    I should had done a before and after shot....I know i have an old pic...but this shows the point :thumbup: I must add for those who have an Oil Cooler... this fit perfectly with the braided hoses next to it and slightly underneath - fitment of good leather glove!! NOW i just need to re-do my "off white" radiator hose - :D

Gorgeous! If I do say so myself, a wonderful addition to the underhood panorama.

• Thank you for your order. Yours ships early this coming week, please keep us posted as to results :)

You got it Bill. No rush on the shipping as I'm in recovery and can't even think about touching the Slingshot for a couple weeks. You made a real winner with this one from the sounds of it. If you are getting such good reviews from @FunCycle and @lrobbi it must be gold.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• You got it Bill. No rush on the shipping as I'm in recovery and can't even think about touching the Slingshot for a couple weeks. You made a real winner with this one from the sounds of it. If you are getting such good reviews from @FunCycle and @lrobbi it must be gold.

Thanks! I'm so gratified to see the great field results and feedback. While this product is indeed new for Slingshot, it's an evolution of a concept we've been developing for years on other Ecotec-powered applications. We've continuously studied and refined the design over this time, and it's safe to say the Slingshot version is the most advanced version yet, incorporating everything we've accumulated along the way.

We're looking very forward to continuing to flex its muscles on all applications, be they turbocharged, supercharged or normally aspirated. To wit, after seeing 183 WHP results on an otherwise mild Sling (stock tune, stock exhaust manifold, just our exhaust and this StreetRace manifold paired with CoolRam intake system), we're very encouraged to continue on a n/a bent.

The goal is a 200+ WHP normally aspirated machine. I've already set a number of things in motion in preparation to crest that magic 200WHP mark, without power adders! Needless to say, the StreetRace intake manifold is a key component in that program.

What did you have to do to change on your intake pipe to get it to fit on the DDMWorks supercharger like I have

• What did you have to do to change on your intake pipe to get it to fit on the DDMWorks supercharger like I have

Hi @supermoto292 Small modification to the intake pipe. I cut the pipe just before the "Bend" and cut it again after the bend so I would have one straight run. Placed them together using a 2.5" white coupler and purchase another slightly larger coupler for the throttle body area. 2.75" i believe or it was a 3"....can't remember. That's all I did. Used same Air Sensor and BOV. Came out great and no cracking or piling from the powdercoating of the intake pipe. Used some blue painters tape on the pipe and cut with a hack saw.
    Hope this helps.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Hi @supermoto292 Small modification to the intake pipe. I cut the pipe just before the "Bend" and cut it again after the bend so I would have one straight run. Placed them together using a 2.5" white coupler and purchase another slightly larger coupler for the throttle body area. 2.75" i believe or it was a 3"....can't remember. That's all I did. Used same Air Sensor and BOV. Came out great and no cracking or piling from the powdercoating of the intake pipe. Used some blue painters tape on the pipe and cut with a hack saw.Hope this helps.

Excellent that it's fairly straightforward, thanks for sharing!

Incidentally, the Throttle Body is best suited to a 2.75" hose, although a 3" can work well - they'll usually compress sufficiently under the clamp without any "puckering" or appearance issues, as it's only about a 10% different in diameter.

• Excellent that it's fairly straightforward, thanks for sharing!
    Incidentally, the Throttle Body is best suited to a 2.75" hose, although a 3" can work well - they'll usually compress sufficiently under the clamp without any "puckering" or appearance issues, as it's only about a 10% different in diameter.

Also I said I would let everyone know, the Alpha CAI pipe (elbow) has to be shortened to us with the Hahn Manifold. Sorry Bill, but everyone buy Bill's CAI and you will not have to modify.

• Also I said I would let everyone know, the Alpha CAI pipe (elbow) has to be shortened to us with the Hahn Manifold. Sorry Bill, but everyone buy Bill's CAI and you will not have to modify.

Thanks, that's actually great news. I was hoping it would be that straightforward to integrate this intake manifold with the Alpha intake...but yes, as the CoolRam intake we offer as an option with the StreetRace manifold is pretty high-end, people can also consider it as an upgrade, and perhaps find a new home for their entire Alpha intake system.

• rabtech

Approved the thread.