SA Dealers - Opinions needed

• Which dealer would you prefer based on your knowledge of the two? (Please do not base your decission on distance) 0

1. Alamo Cycle plex - San Antonio (10 miles away) (0) 0%
    2. Woods Cycle Country - New Braunfels (24 miles away) (0) 0%

Looking for input on the two closest dealers to our new home in San Antonio. I see there is two I could choose from and would like to hear from the valued members here.

Pros/Cons of each of the two dealers:
    1. Alamo Cycle plex - San Antonio (10 miles away)
    2. Woods Cycle Country - New Braunfels (24 miles away)

I will miss the San Jose, CA dealer as they have been extremely good to me and all others in this area who own a slingshot.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• This may help out other recent transplants to the area as well. *cough* @MiM

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Are you going to make it Eureka Springs?

@Slingrazor you're talking Greek to me... Come again.

• I wont be moved in and settled in time. I will keep in touch and make sure to make future events. :D