Ride Command install on 2015-17 slingshots done!

• Narrowing it down even more... I was able to get it to cut out on my just by setting it to the highest volume... think 11. So now trying the 3 levels that are in the 10 range. Appears to not be the auto volume but the volume itself.

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• it seems to be an issue in all polaris vehicles my 16 Sl does it and a RZR I just picked up does it too, it just cuts off for a second no need to restart the vehicle in my case.

Sounds like it needs to have the brain reset...like computers and iPhones iPads and everything else electronic...they get cluttered up...and suffer brain freeze...

My advice to you is to put an on/off switch in the radio hot wire....when it acts goofy instead of turning the SS off and on just recycle the radio brain by turning the power to it off and on.

• So if you already have RideCommand and want an external amp... This will sit between ride command and provide external high output RCA for your amp under either seat.

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• Still hearing about people with volume issues with Ride Command at high volumes. Has anyone taken theirs back to dealer for this and do they replace the amp? Was looking to see if the new 2020 software was backwards compatible with the older one and I guess not. Wasn't sure if the 2020 uses the same amp though. Anyone?

• If you get a ride come in and work with earlier models such as 2015 please start a new thread 2015 to 2017 ride command upgrade . Sure would help trying to go through all the text messages and if people just limit your responses to the upgrade that would also help.

Mine is a 2017. Some things don't work with ride command, but nothing you can't do without. I like Ride Command, but there are definitely issues with them. What sold me on Ride Command? - Water proof, - getting more info on check engine lights when they happen, - UI