Gone for a bit and 70 threads later...

• That's like, 16 new babies, at the rate he goes...

19 kids?!? That's why I was a teacher first!

I'm good with my 3, err 4, lovely ladies... :D

@Boomer, @Zorasmiles, @Roughrider, @2W2X1, and anyone else local... Y'all come on right over with yer Slings... These neighbors ain't gonna know what hit them... (no, it won't be my Sling that hits them @KayTwo... Unless it's raining... :D )

I just need to bring my Sling first! :/

Oh and anyone traveling through... You are more than welcomed too!

• You have been blessed with a beautiful family sir.
    But you better get yourself a gun. them young ladies are gonna be some heart breakers!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I’m in! Did you buy a place on lame beaver?? Congrats on the new place. Hope we are neighbors!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• WOW @MiM those are some beautiful ladies in your life...You are a lucky man! Now about the trying for a BOY! :thumbsup:

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Congratulations, on your purchase. Now the fun begins.
    You have a beautiful family!
    If you need anything, let me know.
    Wish you and yours all the happiness in the world.
    I know you are busy, but, keep in mind that Cindy and I would love for you and your family to come visit us any time!!
    Stay safe!

• I’m in! Did you buy a place on lame beaver?? Congrats on the new place. Hope we are neighbors!

Wait a second you can turn in lame beaver for a new house? If that's true I still have my Little Black Book from when I was single and I should be able to get 2 or 3 mansions out of this deal

• Wait a second you can turn in lame beaver for a new house? If that's true I still have my Little Black Book from when I was single and I should be able to get 2 or 3 mansions out of this deal

I just got home and you beat me to it @Ross! I could have got maybe one, one and a half mansions...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Wait a second you can turn in lame beaver for a new house? If that's true I still have my Little Black Book from when I was single and I should be able to get 2 or 3 mansions out of this deal

I know where there are a bunch of Beaver carcasses buried on the other side of my pond.
    I am willing to donate them to the cause

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You know , by the looks of those girls, it looks like @MiM is king of his castle “ WHEN THEY LET HIM”. I know that was me with my two girls and my wife Norma. It was still fun and keep on taking pictures cause it goes so fast.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• wow @MiM!! What a beautiful family! Nice photo from the SA Zoo it appears!! Trust me, my family knows that place well having been contributing members for what seems like forever!! Congratulations on the new place!! So very happy for you and those beautiful ladies! I don't envy you at all!! LOL SHOTGUN SHOTGUN..DID I MENTION SHOTGUNS?? LOL Send up the Polaris Slingshot signal and we'll respond with a Sling parade if I'm healthy and at full strength LOL