Gone for a bit and 70 threads later...

• Holy crap - did you find a gently used Giant's house ? The size of that key - it isn't going to fit in your pocket

You were missed - now catch up with your homework - no more excuses

• Congratulations my friend! I'm glad to hear you found a place to put down some roots. Monster step!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Aww, look, our little guy is all grown up! It seems like just yesterday he was pestering all the adults for a ride in the "funmobile" as he called it, and helping Jim fingerprint it up in Indiana, and spinning around in it like a kid on a playground merri-go-round. Aww!

:00008172:

Seriously, though, @MiM, congrats! Huge step.

• Congratulations! I love San Antonio. Spent about 5 or 6 years there at Randolph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Congrats on the new home @MiM!!! :00000436:

Now for the fun stuff.....you and your bride have to "Christen" each room!!! :00000019::00000019:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• That's like, 16 new babies, at the rate he goes...

Oh Crap......you're right!!! I forgot about ole "Fertile Myrtle". They can't even pass each other in the hallway without getting pregnant!! 8|

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Congratulations sir.... Having that spot for the SS will be very special. I know how living out of a condo is like and owning a toy. When in Vegas I had to rent out a garage for the Jeep. I had like 1.5' on each side of that tiny thing.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Congrats on your new purchase, was it slightly used or did you get new? No it has to be just slightly or it’s not @MiM talking. Anyway, when is BBQ ? How many slings can you park? Can we come spend the night when we get up there? Oh well lot of questions, but glad you got it and things will go on , just don’t make too many more babies, no room in sling. Have a great one if need help or anything give me call.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down