Raise your hand if you do your OWN MODS!!

• I am having a hard time with this site! It seems there is a lot of bragging about modifications, but I see no work pictures, just lists of expensive bolt-on trinkets. A few guys are offering advice on tuning and so forth but I don't see any true invention. Let's see that knuckle with a hunk of skin hanging from trying to get that stubborn assed bolt out of the exhaust, or did you just pay Gomer down at the Gas Station. I do all my own stuff, have even hand sewn boat seat covers during a resurrection. Admit I hate the factory seats, but, I'll find the one's I like and I WILL INSTALL them myself (whether they directly fit or NOT). I did my own stereo as ALL the SS owners say the SS stereo is a POS. Did I go out and by someone's Fiberglass Pods so my stuff can vibrate my gut in their new plastic tombs?
    NO not that lazy!! Did I blindly install a set of Sub-woofers in those cheap plastic doors behind seats like I see over and over? No made 3/4 inch plywood doors and got the original locks to fit them. Lets post some MAN STUFF here people. And also, get off the forums and put miles on your Sling...sad to see some of you with sooooo many posts and comments, makes me figure you've only had to change your oil twice...or did you have that done? 8)

• Enjoy doing my own mods on this and in many other vehicles owned since I was a certified car installer yrs back but I did not do my Supercharger by DDM -- the install was free and there experts .... so I could never pass that up.
    Many of my items and one-offs are in the DIY section of this Forum along with many other talented folks.... DIY Mod on :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @slingshark16, there are a lot of people on this thread who have done some pretty amazing things with their machines. I am not one of them, but I am in awe of some of the folks who weld and machine and run wiring, and all the rest.

I would invite you to look up some of the work from Painter, Thomas Sleight, Ruptured Duck, lrobbi, rabtech, and others. There's some real talent here, IMO.

I would also invite you to post your own pictures of your own work. Do you have a Sling?

• @slingshark16 - Are you married to @Angela Wiegold? Just curious...

Man did I wander onto the WRONG forum!! Just looking at all you panty-waists beating up on one of the few girls on site. Figures I make a comment about the apparent lack of testosterone on this site and I get back-talked by one of the one's with a million postings and only 520 miles on his Slingshot. Why don't you post a PIC of your Slingshot with the PINK street-effect lights and your Hilary Bumper Sticker. This forum is a waste of Hyper-space. Yeah the TV"s broke and there ain't a rock big enough for me to crawl under in sight. ASSHOLES....hope a Big Rig don't see you and sends you into a bean-field. And you're not fooling anyone...us real guys know you're wearing your wife's panties under your stitched pocket jeans.
    First afternoon and last time at this joke factory. You all need to learn MYOB-YLL. LATER ON, I'll be the one in the Right-Burn Lane waiting for the green>>>>

• I am having a hard time with this site! It seems there is a lot of bragging about modifications, but I see no work pictures, just lists of expensive bolt-on trinkets. A few guys are offering advice on tuning and so forth but I don't see any true invention. Let's see that knuckle with a hunk of skin hanging from trying to get that stubborn assed bolt out of the exhaust, or did you just pay Gomer down at the Gas Station. I do all my own stuff, have even hand sewn boat seat covers during a resurrection. Admit I hate the factory seats, but, I'll find the one's I like and I WILL INSTALL them myself (whether they directly fit or NOT). I did my own stereo as ALL the SS owners say the SS stereo is a POS. Did I go out and by someone's Fiberglass Pods so my stuff can vibrate my gut in their new plastic tombs?
    NO not that lazy!! Did I blindly install a set of Sub-woofers in those cheap plastic doors behind seats like I see over and over? No made 3/4 inch plywood doors and got the original locks to fit them. Lets post some MAN STUFF here people. And also, get off the forums and put miles on your Sling...sad to see some of you with sooooo many posts and comments, makes me figure you've only had to change your oil twice...or did you have that done? 8)

I bet you're a treat to hang out with!

• Now why would I, as a female, do my own mods when there are plenty of big, strong, testosterone-y guys out there to do it for me????

Oh wait, because I enjoy it.

If this thread is essentially a dick measuring contest, i'm pretty sure I can find a dildo big enough to beat all of y'all, so do we really want to go there?