We do decals for your front bumper!

• Want to add a little pizazz to the solid black on your front bumper?? We can spice it up with some color decals to go in the POLARIS impression on the bumper.

We offer two types of decals. The first are NON-UV protected GLITTER decals. These decals are laced with tons of glitter for a cool blingy sparkle. Most colors will last at least 6 months. The PURPLE unfortunately seems to fade the fastest and begin to fade into lavender just after 3 months. Since all these decals want to fade to a silver color the best ones are the SILVER and WHITE glitter ones. They have a super strong adhesive to the back and will not fall off unless you power wash them or peel them off yourself. Now we know these decals can last anywhere between 4-12 months, we charge $15 for your first set and $6 for any set after that. All we require in order to receive a discounted replacement is a photo of your old decals and a piece of paper in the photo showing how long they lasted. These decals are very EASY to install, just peel from the backing and stick to the bumper. Decals are available in the colors shown below:

The other decals we offer are the Oracal 651 indoor/outdoor (6yr guarantee from fade or crack) vinyl decals. These are UV protected and made for the outdoors. These retail for $10 each and come in a variety of colors. There are too many to list so if you have a specific request PM us and we will get back to you ASAP. Some colors come in a UV protected sparkle color as well.

Here are a few picks with decals on my sling and we always encourage others to post photos of thier's here as well!!

UPDATE 4/30/16

3 NEW COLORS OF GLITTER DECALS AVAILABLE:

Aqua Blue, Black/Silver and Maroon

9 NEW COLORS OF NON-GLITTER UV PROTECTED DECALS AVAILABLE:
    Purple,Orange,Gray,Green,Pink,White,Red,Black and Burgundy

UPDATED 6/6/2018
    New Printed Nose decals!! Head over to Front bumper decal for the Polaris Slingshot and check out the new decals!!
    Enter CODE PRINTPROMO to receive a 10% discount and select Customer Pick-up for free shipping and we will ship your item to you!!
    Coupon Code expires 06/13/2018 so make sure you order soon if you are interested in adding a little touch to the front nose of your Slingshot for an inexpensive price!

All decals are on sale and good for free shipping with promo code through 06/13/2018!

NEWLY ADDED PRINTS

Thin Blue Line POLICE

Thin Green Line MILITARY

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

Edited 2 times, last by STYLN ().

• Hey gang don't think about it just order a set - the cheapest MOD you will ever buy and it will get the most attention
    I highly recommend anything Jonathan does he is a top notch vendor..... Even if his favorite color is purple.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• These decals are growing in popularity!! Thank you all for that! I hope to see some pics of them installed soon and I will work on a "how to" video just as soon as my little camera man is free. (He is a super busy 14yr old!!)

WE NOW HAVE CHROME @Bill Martin AND SHOULD HAVE MORE COLORS AVAILABLE IN UV PROTECTION BY THE END OF THE WEEK!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I looked into making these as well but didn't want the headache when the day comes Polaris comes knocking on your door.

If I may make a suggestion (coming from a guy in the business for 15+ years) is run like hell from Oracal. It is cheap for a reason.

Substance Ultracurve X2 is the best film out there for this type of application. When laminated it makes for the thickest decal on the planet and it has the highest strength adhesive on the market.
    https://www.substanceincorporated.com/pdp.php?item=224

Thanks for the heads up brother! In the years I have been doing this I have never had a problem with the Oracal brand vinyls. I will definitively keep your brand of choice in mind should I start having issues with them in the future!

Thanks,
    Jonathan

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Thanks for the heads up brother! In the years I have been doing this I have never had a problem with the Oracal brand vinyls. I will definitively keep your brand of choice in mind should I start having issues with them in the future!
    Thanks,
    Jonathan

No problem. I have been doing this so long I would hope my input helps. Haven't used Oracal in years so perhaps they have gotten better. :)

Here is a pic of one of my flatbed cutters. Using the router attachment on pvc here but also do allot of roll to roll contour cut vinyl.

Sorry for the hijack, i'm just a print nerd. :)

• No problem. I have been doing this so long I would hope my input helps. Haven't used Oracal in years so perhaps they have gotten better. :)

Here is a pic of one of my flatbed cutters. Using the router attachment on pvc here but also do allot of roll to roll contour cut vinyl.

Sorry for the hijack, i'm just a print nerd. :)

I kinda got that from your name that you had to be in some kind of print business!! Not many would understand CMYK Pro!! Lol where are you located? Your job on the cutting table says Vacaville and we have one of those here in Cali.
    Yours and anyone else's I'm put are ALWAYS welcome!
    To date the only issue I had with Oracal was a crushed roll on delivery and the took care of it without a hitch. I even got to keep the old roll and salvage most of it!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I kinda got that from your name that you had to be in some kind of print business!! Not many would understand CMYK Pro!! Lol where are you located? Your job on the cutting table says Vacaville and we have one of those here in Cali.
    Yours and anyone else's I'm put are ALWAYS welcome!
    To date the only issue I had with Oracal was a crushed roll on delivery and the took care of it without a hitch. I even got to keep the old roll and salvage most of it!

It actually says "Vacall", we were doing some custom tradeshow booth work for them.

I am out of Ohio close to Cleveland. Not quite the sunshine state like Cali but we call it home. :)

Do you order your Oracal from Grimco or Fellers?

• Just got my Inset Decal today!!! Thanks for the super fast shipping @STYLN!!! Lookin forward to putting them on the Sling this weekend!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Oh Boy Got my new bling today and couldn't wait to install them...... do you think it makes my nose look big?
    Easy install perfect fit - I am sure it took hours of work to get this pattern right.
    Thanks Buddy - One Very Satisfied Customer Here!

Looks fabulous brother!! Super excited to see another happy customer! That ride is coming along beautifully now that you have some color on your nose!!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM