Ride to Clarksville, Va

• Thank you guys for making the trip out
    We had just over 100 cars counting the 4 of us and the concert had record attendance.

I am sure the fact that we had Slingshotinfo celebrities on sight made all the difference!

I am sure that everyone found out that @Bu11sh1t was going to be in town. We had a wonderful time again (as we always do) in Clarksville.

If you have never been to Clarksville, Virginia you need to attend Booze and Blues. This is a wonderful town, and everyone makes you feel welcome. And you will never find a better host than @MACAWS and his Bride.

• I am sure that everyone found out that @Bu11sh1t was going to be in town. We had a wonderful time again (as we always do) in Clarksville.
    If you have never been to Clarksville, Virginia you need to attend Booze and Blues. This is a wonderful town, and everyone makes you feel welcome. And you will never find a better host than @MACAWS and his Bride.

I'll second that!!!! There's something special about being in Clarksville. I can't put my finger on it exactly. And I know my explanation would fall way short. You've just got to experience it. The folks treat you like you're part of the family. Every event we have ever been to in Clarksville has been nothing short of spectacular. The rides???? Let me tell you something...the roads are AWESOME!!!! Something for everyone!!!! Twisties, for those who like "spirited" adventures. And scenic routes for the more "laid back" Slingers. My wife even allowed me to push the limit a little bit on this trip. I actually kept all 3 wheels on the pavement this time!!!!

Lake life is a way of life down there and the folks in Clarksville embrace it with open arms!! To be able to pull off a successful event every 1st Saturday of the month is no small feat! That's right!!!! The first Saturday of each month, Clarksville is jumping with excitement! @MACAWS, can you post that Clarksville Flyer somewhere on this thread? I looked through the back posts, but couldn't find it.

Folks, if you have never been to Clarksville, Virginia, do yourself a favor...treat yourself to a wonderful weekend getaway. I can guarantee, you will have a blast!!! There's just something about that place that will bring you back...time and time again!!!!!

Mitch, you have a little slice of heaven in Clarksville. Thank you for the invitation and the great hospitality!! For sure, Velma and I will be making another trip back down before Booze and Blues!!!! We love the area, and love the people that make Clarksville what it is!!!!