Just realized something... MIM is going back to school

• Guys, @MiM i believe he will be heading back to school soon...... We may not get to have him just sitting around here all day like we have all summer..... :whistling:

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Guys, @MiM i believe he will be heading back to school soon...... We may not get to have him just sitting around here all day like we have all summer..... :whistling:

I heard he didn't do any summer school and had to move with his family. There were even rumors of huffing green paint in Indiana and some crazy drag racing in a Polaris supercar that he wrecked but somehow surrived. Should be some epic stories when school starts

• Our local district starts on Monday, and the district where my kid teaches starts the 16th. He has been working his butt off the last several weeks, as, in addition to his AVID class, and 4 Spanish classes- it LOOKS like he will be teaching a Psych class (dual credentialed, but has only taught World Hist., and Geography before.) That is predicated on the school being able to find a Señor Amigo (new Spanish teacher, as they have enough kids for 14 sections, and only 2 teachers........ They waited so long to get off the pot- we think the best they will be able to find is a long term sub., at this point..... :/

• Yup! Teachers are back Monday... Scholars are back the next Monday!

New school, new district, new city, new home!

Lots going on, but I still find time at night to get on here... It's getting tough to have all threads read and keep up with this awesome, ever-growing forum! The other night I went through like 90+ unread threads... Stayed up until about 2am...

Anyway, thanks for thinking of me Patrick! Here in the San Antonio heat... I'm definitely needing a top... But the wife is exnay on mods until our Houston home gets rented... Someone paying your mortgage while your land value goes up is the goal... :D

And to all the members with children or family in education and going back to school... Best of luck!

• Here in the San Antonio heat... I'm definitely needing a top...

Glad you moved and have settled. Happy to already have a top on my SS reading your comment.

The wife, daughter and I fly in to SA on the 11th to house hunt Fri./Sat./Sun. Our move dates have moved to the left a tad. Goal is to be settled in SA by 1 Oct. :D

I'll be sure to invite you to the house warming sling fest at my new place.

Curious where you all settled in at. PM inbound.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Go To School

The mother was having a hard time getting her son to go to school in the morning.

"Nobody likes me in the school," he complained. "The teachers don't like me, the kids don't like me, the superintendent wants me to transfer, the bus drivers hate me, the School Board wants me to drop out and the custodians have it in for me. I don't want to go to school!"

"But you have to go to school," countered his mother. "You are healthy, you have a lot learn, you have something to offer others, you are a leader. And besides, you are 45 years old and you are the principal."

@MiM have spent a lot of years in school --- 9 yrs in Jr High --- I'm just a slow learner. Thought you would enjoy.