Wycked Hitch

• Heading down to Ellensburg to have Rich and his team install one of his hitches. Thanks to Guy and Rex for turning me on to this hitch. Does anyone need anything I can bring back?

• Question about the hitch,.... I asked @slingmods a week ago and haven't heard anything. For those that have a wycked hitch, do you need to change out the plate bracket? I want to buy the hitch and not sure if it comes with the kit or not. Thanks

Hi @Shatneyman yes mine came with the plate bracket but you might want to check with Rich to be sure. I can tell you this I love the hitch and pulling the trailer. I ordered right from his website. Wycked Hitch Polaris Slingshot | United States | Wycked Hitch

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

Edited once, last by slolane ().

• Hi Shatneyman,

I have the Corbin bags so the install was just a tad different due to the coverage of the back of the SS. I had to relocate by fabricating a small piece of flat aluminum to offset the plate to the left so it can be seen. Over the hole in the back Corbin panel I fitted a hinged checker plate that is down when the receiver is removed and stays up when the receiver is in. BTW don't waste your time with SlingMods, deal directly with Rich. It's an experience you won't forget.

• Question about the hitch,.... I asked @slingmods a week ago and haven't heard anything. For those that have a wycked hitch, do you need to change out the plate bracket? I want to buy the hitch and not sure if it comes with the kit or not. Thanks

Not sure if I got back to you about the license plate bracket? You can either remove the metal bracing from the stock tag holder so you can flex it, or we sell a tucked version that gives clearance for the hitch.

• Not sure if I got back to you about the license plate bracket? You can either remove the metal bracing from the stock tag holder so you can flex it, or we sell a tucked version that gives clearance for the hitch.

I used the Metrik Stuff LP brackets, mounts it to the swingarm. It is about the only thing I'd suggest to mount to the swingarm. I could no longer find it on ebay, but Tricled has one that is similar.

TricLED Swingarm License Plate Relocator Kit for the Polaris Slingshot | eBay

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• I used the Metrik Stuff LP brackets, mounts it to the swingarm. It is about the only thing I'd suggest to mount to the swingarm. I could no longer find it on ebay, but Tricled has one that is similar.
    TricLED Swingarm License Plate Relocator Kit for the Polaris Slingshot | eBay

I have that kit. Love it.

I mounted mine vertically, but horizontal is also an option.

• Not sure if I got back to you about the license plate bracket? You can either remove the metal bracing from the stock tag holder so you can flex it, or we sell a tucked version that gives clearance for the hitch.

Thank you sir, I haven't even opened the box yet. I have a ton of work to do and haven't thought about the plate in a while. For me, your hitch was the only hitch I would use. I just hope I can install it correctly. :/ I'm a little slow :S

• Thank you sir, I haven't even opened the box yet. I have a ton of work to do and haven't thought about the plate in a while. For me, your hitch was the only hitch I would use. I just hope I can install it correctly. :/ I'm a little slow :S

I hope you don't have a turbo "slow to spool up" :D:evil:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Thank you sir, I haven't even opened the box yet. I have a ton of work to do and haven't thought about the plate in a while. For me, your hitch was the only hitch I would use. I just hope I can install it correctly. :/ I'm a little slow :S

Dean, it took me 4 hours doing the install by myself. I took my time going step by step once you get the back deck lid off its a piece of cake.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels