Alberta group ride

• Well, I'm technologically challenged and can't post pics ;(
    I have a I phone and it's plugged into the computor.
    I dont see a smiley face or paper clip anywhere ? X(
    Maybe I'll see if the other half can figure this shit out in a bit. :cursing:
    Kruz, not gonna be able to make tonight, but maybe another night will keep it in mind sounds like fun.

• Hey guys I just made a post about hosting a smokies type event here in alberta. Henry at alpha said he would come up if there was enough interest. Look for my post in
    My trip to Alpha Powersport EH
    I'm in sundre
    Come on canadian brothers
    This could be a huge event
    Here's our chance
    This would be next year

• Hey guy's let get behind Slingshot Garage and support this idea. :thumbsup:
    This would be a 2017 event and all it takes for now is go to his post "My trip to Alpha Powersport" and give his quote about hosting this a like, it's that easy :)

• Hey guy's let get behind Slingshot Garage and support this idea. :thumbsup: This would be a 2017 event and all it takes for now is go to his post "My trip to Alpha Powersport" and give his quote about hosting this a like, it's that easy :)

Yep just look at the pictures of the few hundred slings at Maggie Valley and tell me you don't think that would be a blast here locally. :00008040:

• I'm in. Mid August works best for me the weather is usually no bad however if you want to make it interesting around the 2nd week in July so that they could take in "The Greatest Outdoor Show in the World" the Calgary Stampede. It just that we usually have those crazy rain storms around 3:30/4 that last for 30 minutes due to daytime heating. Maybe a good excuse to have vendors to sell lids for the SS'S. I still think we could get a run going to Jasper and back through Lake Louise this year as @Canoehead had previously suggested. If I pull it off I am planning to go from Whistler and cruise Vancouver Island around the 2nd/3rd week in July this and from Whitehorse to Alaska the beginning of July. Still haven't set my itinerary probably just go where the wind takes me. I will know that I should be going through Edmonton the week of June 20th so hopefully set up a ride Elk Island to ???

• I can't leave home without her. I got in trouble for telling her I was going out for a drive, not that I didn't tell her but I should have said ride so she would tag along. Officially on holidays so I am unshaven at work for today and Monday. Hopefully getting new windshield installed in Motorhome on Monday then heading north so I will see some of you guys next week.

• I can't leave home without her. I got in trouble for telling her I was going out for a drive, not that I didn't tell her but I should have said ride so she would tag along. Officially on holidays so I am unshaven at work for today and Monday. Hopefully getting new windshield installed in Motorhome on Monday then heading north so I will see some of you guys next week.

Awesome! I should be around this time, also have the boat in the water.....

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Alaska or bust! Second day of summer vacation sitting at my desk. Hopefully be able to get out of here on Wednesday. Paid my taxes and paid my tickets. Just got to get a sign "Can you Help out with Gas for the motor home pulling my Slingshot is very expensive. Any little bit will help as I am getting about 6 miles to the gallon. Don't be foolish and ask me to do physical labour for money as I just need a hand out. Don't look at me new shoes or nice clothes as I am really hard up. If you could put another $200 (Canadian, that is like $5 buck US) of fuel on your company card it would help out"