Hydraulic ride height suspension 1 set sale

• I have one new set of hydraulic right system on a blow out sale. These are new never installed. Customer went with a different setup so we never installed them. MSRP $4999.00 Sale price $3999.99 shipped.
    With a push of a button you can raise or lower your sling and stop at any desired height in the range. These are the performance clickers with the added hydo ram on top so it is a performance system. Stay low for looks and performance and put the button to go up for ramps, driveways, speed bumps ect...

here is a vid:

• I love the JRi Hydraulic Ride Height Shocks for this very reason, I was able to raise the SlingShot as I drove into this location and lower it for the pic. You can raise and lower back to back, to back, with fast action and never need to wait. Ride quality and performance remains the same regardless of height.

• I have one new set of hydraulic right system on a blow out sale. These are new never installed. Customer went with a different setup so we never installed them. MSRP $4999.00 Sale price $3999.99 shipped.
    With a push of a button you can raise or lower your sling and stop at any desired height in the range. These are the performance clickers with the added hydo ram on top so it is a performance system. Stay low for looks and performance and put the button to go up for ramps, driveways, speed bumps ect...

here is a vid:

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• I love the JRi Hydraulic Ride Height Shocks for this very reason, I was able to raise the SlingShot as I drove into this location and lower it for the pic. You can raise and lower back to back, to back, with fast action and never need to wait. Ride quality and performance remains the same regardless of height.

Does it effect your wheel alignment any with it being raised up and down? And is it a smoother ride then the stock shocks?

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Does it effect your wheel alignment any with it being raised up and down? And is it a smoother ride then the stock shocks?

It does not effect the wheel alignment, the ride height does effect the camber of the front wheels. Stock height does not provide the proper camber, it is either zero or positive. For better performance in cornering you want a negative camber which is achieved by lowering the SlingShot 1-1 1/2" which is easily accomplished with these shocks and then you can raise to stock height or higher to clear obstacles. These shocks are Performance Clickers with Hydraulic and provide the full range of smooth to performance rides, no comparison to the stock pogo sticks. I have had JRi Sport, JRi Performance Clickers and Hydraulics are by far my favorite!