Getting crowded around here...

• Well, here's my take. I've followed the Slingshot well before one was available for sale. When it was, and I saw a close friend had bought one (March of 2015) I started beating him up with questions. He let me drive it with only 1200 miles on it. I loved it, but it wasn't the time. We were (wife and I) caring for my ailing mom at the time. About a year later, mom passed. We got the Slingshot, only the second one in the area 3 weeks later. Since then, we have talked to many friends about it. As of a little over a month ago, we had my friend's Sling, and mine, and one other had joined since. I had talked to him about it before he bought. Then less than month ago, a close friend that was interested in ours (Talked many times) bought one in Black Cherry. Then I find out that the friend I had talked to that bought the first one after me, bought a base model! It was for his son and daughter, he enjoyed it so much that he bought one so they all could ride together. Today, at the gas station in my Sling, I saw the brother of one I'd talked to just a couple of weeks ago and took him for a ride. I find out, both him and the brother had bought one! So now, within 10 mile radius, all friends, we have 7 Slingshots in my local! Loving it!

• Well, here's my take. I've followed the Slingshot well before one was available for sale. When it was, and I saw a close friend had bought one (March of 2015) I started beating him up with questions. He let me drive it with only 1200 miles on it. I loved it, but it wasn't the time. We were (wife and I) caring for my ailing mom at the time. About a year later, mom passed. We got the Slingshot, only the second one in the area 3 weeks later. Since then, we have talked to many friends about it. As of a little over a month ago, we had my friend's Sling, and mine, and one other had joined since. I had talked to him about it before he bought. Then less than month ago, a close friend that was interested in ours (Talked many times) bought one in Black Cherry. Then I find out that the friend I had talked to that bought the first one after me, bought a base model! It was for his son and daughter, he enjoyed it so much that he bought one so they all could ride together. Today, at the gas station in my Sling, I saw the brother of one I'd talked to just a couple of weeks ago and took him for a ride. I find out, both him and the brother had bought one! So now, within 10 mile radius, all friends, we have 7 Slingshots in my local! Loving it!

YES THE MORE THE MARRYER !!! Keep talking it up brother- we don't want Polaris to stop making our Mod Monsters :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

You need to get all of them to come to Maggie Valley next year. They can follow us thru the twisties. I still think about that ride that you and I did that day in the mountains. Best ride I had the whole trip. Really got to push the Slings for a little bit, and it was a blast.