I recieved an envelope today...

• I just can't get over this group! I've made many friends here, some I've met in person, some I've not met as of yet! I considered @Rob the Slob a good friend before I went to Maggie Valley this year. Several others too, don't get me wrong. I met him in MV, and it shocked me! It was like an old friend I'd just not met.... if that makes sense! I was lucky enough to be there for breakfast on his birthday, along with some other close friends that I met down there. Rob let me drive his Sling, it is supercharged and also has the QA1 shocks on it. I had ordered a set, and he used that to twist my arm to drive his. Nice Sling for sure!

But I digress. The envelope made me curious. I could feel that it had more than just paper inside. Once opened, it was clear what was afoot. Rob had gifted me the top two tags, and @Slingshot Garage had gifted the bottom one! I was thrilled to say the least! I've got to put on my thinking cap and figure out how I can help or bless some of this group! I feel like a "taker" I've been so blessed! Thanks to you both! Rob, I only mentioned wanting to find this once, and it was both the night I got the tune from Bob and the night I drove your Sling! I was shocked to say the least! I'm humbled by you remembering and ordering it..... and by Slingshot Garage's generosity! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

• Your more than welcome Brent @Goats_Hogs. I had gotten with Mark @Slingshot Garage for the warning badges and told him I was going to gift them to you. He said he would throw in the glove box warning because of something you had done awhile back. I will let him fill you in on that. So you see brother you are not a "taker".
    This whole forum family is a blessing. What I have taken from all of these fine brothers and sisters far outweigh what I have given. All this knowledge that I have gleaned from everyone, the friendships of those I have met and those that I have yet to meet. What a great group.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Well I'm a big believer of Paying it forward. And if good things happen to you. It's probably because your a good person. Its that treat others as you would want to be treated thing. Well and in this case it was a simple gesture on your part. You sent me a friend request a while back on the forum. And we're the first person to do so. It made me smile and made my day at the same time. So when Rob approached me about the ecu emblems I thought perfect. Here's a chance to send a token of my appreciation. So thank you @Goats_Hogs I'm glad you like them :thumbsup:

• I'm with you @Slingshot Garage in the paying it forward. I thank you, this meant more than you know to me! I try to help others, some in my community, some are friends across the states and Canada, some in other countries. As for the friend request, one day I decided if I sent out friend request to the ones that I liked their post most, I'd likely not miss many of theirs. I've not been sorry for any I sent out.... :) Thank you once again!