Putting together "annual ride in" to the Huntsville Polaris Slingshot facility.

• I have been so busy at work I have not had a chance to do anything for this event or the events I run in Clarksville.

Wow. Sounds like you just put in your resume @Ghost ... lol. You are right here in my neighborhood. So we need to get together and hash out some ideas. Since my Slingshot is in South Carolina I may take this weekend to clean my garage up. If your around tomorrow or Sunday maybe you can come over.

@rabtech I have told you for about a year now that I can help get things in motion. If we don't put this ride on, I will NOT be attending SSITS this year....probably go on a 12 day cruise to the Caribbean or something.

Guess the Admin title by my name is just there to look cool? ?(

• @kenny_h your just a little to far to be able to work with the locals over here. Spencer and Ghost and I are the only ones that can really go out and see the people face to face. And they would also have to go look at all the places that will be considered to.have the event. There will be plenty of things I can put on you to do for sure. But I would take the 12 day cruise. Don't pass up on free food and drinks for 12 days. ..... :-)

• Kenny,

There will be many things that can be handled from afar. In fact there will be many things that will have to be handled from afar. I intend to meet with @rabtech this evening if possible and I'm sure after that he will begin to form his army. There will be many battles to fight but we must concentrate on winning the war!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• @Ghost ..Since I left my Slingshot in South Carolina I am taking this opportunity to clean my garage up. I guess during the winter my conference table is the "catch all". I can't stand my stuff be this out of order. So I will be here all day today and tomorrow. Just give me a call before you head over in case I make taco bell run. And leave a message if I don't answer.

• @rabtech I will plan on attending the get together. Probably can't do much from Northern Indiana, but would love to come down a day or two early to help with last minute moving all the stuff around. Let me know if there is anything I can do from home. Think Spring.... 50 out yesterday --- road about 100 miles and 40 today got in 30 miles.

• Kenny,

There will be many things that can be handled from afar. In fact there will be many things that will have to be handled from afar. I intend to meet with @rabtech this evening if possible and I'm sure after that he will begin to form his army. There will be many battles to fight but we must concentrate on winning the war!

WTF? ?(
    I was just talking about a ride.... didn't know we were at war with anything other than Afghanistan...or the bullshit "War on Drugs". :huh::00010166:

• Now what if I had gotten my feelings outa the vault this morning. You guys could have hurt them! LMAO

OK, OK, maybe not battles er' warz er nuttin, jes werk'n on gettin it dun!

Gitter Done!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I would just REALLY like to see this ride happen....weather, a war, zombie invasion...
    bout the only thing that would stop me from coming would be...

1. The bank is giving out free money that day. :00000004::00006725:
    2. A death in the family (well a funeral...they are dead regardless) :00000007:
    3. The circus is in town. (I am 41 and have never been to a circus.) :00000430:
    4. A family member or friend is in town. :00000436:
    5. The 2nd coming of Christ! :saint:

• If you are interested in feedback ,I have to second The Ghost, The hardest decision will be the date, no note it will slam the door on some, but it's what opens the door for the rest of us. That committee needs to happen and decide like, yesterday! If your serious about this happening in 2018 . Just my 2 cents worth, oh and ,,,I'M IN !

• Ga Batcycle -- I use my 'full bodies' computer (not a phone) --- probably work close to the same --- in the light gray bottom boxes see attachments and click and than go to upload and search for your picture and open. when it uploads you can click on full image to show picture full size. Hope that helps --- I still use a flip phone. and computer skills limited...

computer 1.gif