Putting together "annual ride in" to the Huntsville Polaris Slingshot facility.

• Okay thanks, but have been using website all along?
    I'll try it now? I'm hoping this will work?
    The Pearl White 2016.5 was our first Slingshot purchased in April, 2016, and traded it for the Electric Blue in October, 2017??
    Thanks again@Tripod , you are the man!!

Posted like a Pro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Event Names?

S.H.A.F.T. Slingshots Huntsville Alabama Factory Tour

S.S.H.C.T. Sling Shots Home Coming Tour

H.A.S.T.E. Huntsville Alabama Slingshot Tour Event

F.A.S.T. Factory Alabama Slingshot Tour

T.O.P.S. Tours Of Polaris Singshots (Events)

P.A.S.T. Polaris's Alabama Slingshot Tour / Polaris's Annual Slingshot Tour

P.A.S.T.E. Polaris's Alabama Slingshot Tour Event / Polaris's Annual Slingshot Tour

S.A.F.E.T.Y.1 Slingshot's Annual Factory Event Tour Year 1

A.F.T. Annual Factory Tour

S.H.O.P. Slingshot Home Of Polaris

N.A.S.T.Y.1 North Alabama Slingshot Tour Year 1

S.A.N.E.1 Slingshots Annual National Event 1

H.O.S.T. Home Of Slingshot Tour

G.H.O.S.T. Guild Home Of Slingshot Tour / Grand Home Of Slingshot Tour

H.O.S.E. Hands On Slingshot Experience

P.A.S.S. Polaris's Annual Sling Shot (Event)

H.O.S.S. Home Of Sling Shot (Event)

O.P.O.S.S.U.M. Owners Portal Of Sling Shots Ultimate Motorcycle (Event)

P.O.R.E Polaris Open Road Event

S.M.I.L.E. Slingshot Motorcycles Improves Life Event

H.O.T.S. Home Of The Slingshots (Event)

What are your top 20 suggestions for a name for the event?

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Love it....

• Dude. You might have too much time on your hands, or something. Why don't you go for a drive? :00008356:

• You guys are killing me!LOL

@EjFord That one was Ghost Ryders work. I can't take credit for that one!

@Tripod I was holding my breath when I saw that you had responded to the thread! LMAO

@kev Now ya thinkin!

@MACAWS That one kinda has a ring to it. Wonder what that would look like on an event shirt.

@MiM Back to the drawing board. You and @Tripod gonna get a time out! LOL

@SlingLow You've been hangin with MiM and Tripod too much. :)

On a more serious note, while we all want to keep it light and keep it fun this is a good example of how complicated it can be to organize and host an event. Everything that is done in association with the event really has to be thought out and looked at from all angles, especially when it is a "National" event associated with a manufacture and you'd like to have the support of said manufacture at the event.

I do hope to see this event come to fruition and you can bet I will do my best to be there when it does!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• My wife and I have been involved in 'charity' motorcycle rides for almost 20 years in Northern Indiana --- event or ride there are many hours of work that go on behind the seen that most people don't see or understand. It's also great to have FUN when putting it all together.

• Just some food for thought...This was originally posted last July. It was said it would be doubtful to take place even in this year. The complexity of organizing an event like this has been stated many times and is clearly obvious. My point is that there has been some outright animosity in the past toward anyone hosting a complex event that charges us a small fee for doing so. I'd just like to state that I'd rather go to a well planned organized event with a fee than a free one that never takes place.

• Hey or Hello, I would just like to ride my Slingshot with a group of other Slingshot Riders to Huntsville, Alabama, take a tour of the Slingshot Factory and Be Gone ???? Not sure I would care to tour the factory every year ??

Let's Ride !!!! If other Slingshot Riders show up we can Meet and Greet, and Be Gone?????????