Putting together "annual ride in" to the Huntsville Polaris Slingshot facility.

• Hey gang I am on my way back from an overseas trip and will be getting to work on this project shortly.
    As soon as I can clear a date on my schedule I will be flying out to Huntsville for a planning meeting
    I also have an event I need t get wrapped up in September "Slingshot Booze and Blues II"

I am going to ask @rabtech to help set up a thread for suggestions - these events are all about the participants so we will work to deliver the rides and functions you want. I will post more shortly. I am extremely excited about the opportunity to help organize such a stellar event. But please remember I am only one of many people who will be behind the scenes making this possible. As rabtech posted earlier Spencer @ Champion Powersports is one of the key players in bringing this thing to life.

Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Just put the date where we can have maximum participation. That would be my only suggestion but not on top of another SS event.

We are not going to plan a date that will conflict with other scheduled events
    We are just trying to add a new venue that we hope will become an annual event - Huntsville is great location

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hey gang I am on my way back from an overseas trip and will be getting to work on this project shortly.As soon as I can clear a date on my schedule I will be flying out to Huntsville for a planning meeting
    I also have an event I need t get wrapped up in September "Slingshot Booze and Blues II"

I am going to ask @rabtech to help set up a thread for suggestions - these events are all about the participants so we will work to deliver the rides and functions you want. I will post more shortly. I am extremely excited about the opportunity to help organize such a stellar event. But please remember I am only one of many people who will be behind the scenes making this possible. As rabtech posted earlier Spencer @ Champion Powersports is one of the key players in bringing this thing to life.

Mitch

Just let me know what us Vendors can do!

Might also want to think about a vendor ride. A time set aside for us to get out for a little drive time early in the morning or later afternoon. Most will be there for customer support but who would not like to go for a ride with some of these guys that have made a lot of peoples wishes come true.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Just let me know what us Vendors can do!

Might also want to think about a vendor ride. A time set aside for us to get out for a little drive time early in the morning or later afternoon. Most will be there for customer support but who would not like to go for a ride with some of these guys that have made a lot of peoples wishes come true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will definitely be reaching out to all vendors as they will have a say in how the vendor area is set up, hours of operation and so on.
    The event will be more successful if everyone is happy.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• some time at end of April is Texas Hill Country Event (I think it is already booked for the next 2 years)
    Edit just checked @ivor site and it is April 18 through 22 next year.

March has a big Sling event...and April is the SS in the Texas Hill Country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Is there any new news on the possibility of this event happening?

Since it is only two hours away it makes it easy for me to attend providing that work or racing doesn't get in the way.

You know a man has to keep his priorities straight!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I have been so busy at work I have not had a chance to do anything for this event or the events I run in Clarksville.

I definitely can relate!

As I said "a man has to keep his priorities straight' and sometimes that means that we don't get to do the things that we want to do when we want to do them.

Hopefully things will settle down for you soon and you can enjoy some time doing things of your own choosing. Just know that all your efforts for the good of this forum and it's members are greatly appreciated!

As an ole ham would say "73"!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868