• Okay, I have no plans on ever going with a turbo or super charger. As such using bolt on mods like exhaust and cold air intake and ecu programming what would be the max power I could possibly get?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I believe my bolt one gave me 177 at the rear wheel when Dave and Jeff did the Dyno pull prior to my beloved DDMWORKS SC. If I can find the thread ... I can confirm that.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Okay, I have no plans on ever going with a turbo or super charger. As such using bolt on mods like exhaust and cold air intake and ecu programming what would be the max power I could possibly get?

You can get some nice Naturally Asp. Power.... @Dave@DDMWorks has seen and Dynod many combinations. Some good bolts on can put a nice smile on your face. :D

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Here's a good link to a dyno done on a normally aspirated with mods. It's really a big gain when you look at it as percentage increase.
    My DYNO Day at Alpha Powersport with my non-turbo modded Sling | Polaris Slingshot Forum

Good write-up those were the same bolt-on that my SHOT had ... with same results.... a great gain!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Just want to make sure we have this in writing so when we get to take @edwardaneal for a ride in a DDMWorks supercharged Sling we can give him the classic " I told you so " when he changes his mind. ;););););)

Will we be seeing you at any events @edwardaneal ??? :D

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• Just want to make sure we have this in writing so when we get to take @edwardaneal for a ride in a DDMWorks supercharged Sling we can give him the classic " I told you so " when he changes his mind. ;););););)
    Will we be seeing you at any events @edwardaneal ??? :D

If there are any events in the South West (CA, AZ, NV) I would love to be there - Heck I think there should be a Palm Springs Take Over :)

• If there are any events in the South West (CA, AZ, NV) I would love to be there - Heck I think there should be a Palm Springs Take Over :)

We will have something in AZ this fall. There are several turbo and supercharger machines you can ride in around here. Also a couple of people with intakes, full exhaust, and MEFI tunes.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Okay, I have no plans on ever going with a turbo or super charger.

Said the same thing a year ago. Avoided riding in either for the same time. After last week's ride in @Slingrazor 's super charged monster... I am having second thoughts. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I've only driven two slingshots mine which is stock and @painters with the DDM supercharger. After riding in his it was a no brainer I had to have a DDM supercharger! At 3000 rpm on the highway you punch it and it comes alive what the slingshot should of been!

• We will have something in AZ this fall. There are several turbo and supercharger machines you can ride in around here. Also a couple of people with intakes, full exhaust, and MEFI tunes.

AZ would be great - I actually went to ASU. Also in November we will be at Lake Havasu for a week and we have family in Sadona