Sport Top lift assist is here!

• How do you make something as convenient and easy to use as the Sport Top even better...? A gas strut lift my fellow MeanSlingers!

We now have two kits that allow for a smooth lifting and closing. The best part it holds the top in the up position for easy entry and exit of your Sling.

P/N: 1005 is the single 60lbs lift kit. It can be installed either on the left or right side and is a simple 10minute installation.
    Cost - $85 plus shipping.

P/N: 1006 is the dual 30lbs lift kit and includes all parts to mount on both the left and right side.
    Cost - $160 plus shipping.

These are separate items from the base Sport Top and must be ordered as an additional item if ordering with a top.

Just head over to our home page.
    http://www.meansling.com

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

Edited once, last by Ruptured Duck ().

• Link to where I can purchase?

I'd say send me a PayPal request but I know you don't have it. PayPal must have changed something, as I remember you stating it was pretty expensive to get it set up. I'm a Premier member, can accept credit cards and my cost was 0. I opened a checking account to tie to it, with enough in the account that it didn't cost any monthly fees. Downside is if someone pays with CC, they charge me 3.5%. There is additional charge to remove funds to put into your checking account, but you can use it like a checking account where it is accepted. Also, there is no charge if you put it onto a PayPal card, like a debit type card.

I'd say send me a PayPal request but I know you don't have it. PayPal must have changed something, as I remember you stating it was pretty expensive to get it set up. I'm a Premier member, can accept credit cards and my cost was 0. I opened a checking account to tie to it, with enough in the account that it didn't cost any monthly fees. Downside is if someone pays with CC, they charge me 3.5%. There is additional charge to remove funds to put into your checking account, but you can use it like a checking account where it is accepted. Also, there is no charge if you put it onto a PayPal card, like a debit type card.

Is this helpful? Home | MeanSling

@Goats_Hogs it could just be a current conflict with the way our website is set up and our accounts. At this time we just do not have the paypal option. Maybe soon.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @Ruptured Duck Are you still looking at the taller brackets? We talked about it Tuesday in MV, and I thought you were going to have a set made up and have me try them out for you. Like I said before, I'd be happy to pay you for them. I was thinking if you are about done with them, I could order the shock and have the brackets sent with it.

• @Ruptured Duck Are you still looking at the taller brackets? We talked about it Tuesday in MV, and I thought you were going to have a set made up and have me try them out for you. Like I said before, I'd be happy to pay you for them. I was thinking if you are about done with them, I could order the shock and have the brackets sent with it.

yes I have them back from the powder coater. If ordering the lift I can send them out together.
    I just send Trent his (no powder coating) early and as of yesterday @Bill Martin received his (next day air) for a trip he is taking.
    All others will be going out shortly.
    Have to get everything sorted out first.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll tag it all up together.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• yes I have them back from the powder coater. If ordering the lift I can send them out together.I just send Trent his (no powder coating) early and as of yesterday @Bill Martin received his (next day air) for a trip he is taking.
    All others will be going out shortly.
    Have to get everything sorted out first.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll tag it all up together.

PM sent!

• Sorry.... Had to do yard work. Been so busy with meanSling I had kind of let it go..... wasn't looking as good as I like..... nerd-squared

You are correct. Mechanically speaking they are the same. The single uses one 60lbs strut and the dual uses two 30lbs struts. They function the same. It's all about how you want to spend your money.

Our goal is to try and offer products at the best price. Using the single allows you to save money.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Yeah yeah , will you mow mine next as the weeds are getting taller before they turn a crunchy brown.
    Grass stopped a couple weeks ago .

I went with one and will see where the best view for me is