In simple terms

"It is a Refinded SlingShot"

"The SlingShot is a Chevrolet - The Vanderhall Venice is a Mercedes Benz"

Pros

Smoother Ride
    Steering & Brakes Awesome - Smooth as Silk
    Absolutely No Rattles - "Tight as a Drum"
    Fit & Finish EXCELLENT attention to Detail is 100%
    Engine has plenty of performance - love the noise the Turbo blow off valve makes
    Drove the model without the paddle shifter lever -was happy with the 6 speed Automatic
    Loved the dash - this one had black gauges
    Wood Steering wheel was quality
    ***The LEG-ROOM is "UNBELIEVABLE"
    in the passenger seat i could just barely touch the firewall
    Even though it is narrower then the SlingShot, it is more spacious inside, you have more room for your feet to move due to the flat floor
    The drivers/passenger compartment is totally sealed from the engine - no noise, no heat, no wind
    Visibility is much better then the SlingShot
    the side mirrors are excellent
    the seats are super-comfortable
    has Huge tires front & back
    windshield is excellent, although it needs Baker Wings, which can be easily installed to the factory windshield

Cons

harder to get in & out - this vehicle is not for Huge people - i kept getting in & out on both the Drivers & passenger side and devised a easy entry & exit
    standard model does not come with a Glove Box door - optional
    no rear fender optional
    two small storage compartments behind seats, like the SlingShot, but there are no doors - needs doors to keep water out
    **What i found Very-Odd, is that the hood does not hinge open, u have to remove 4 screw on each side of the hood lift off
    the seats move back & forth, but they do not tilt like the SlingShot-can live with it though

If i were were to get one - i would make the hood hinged, make doors for storage compartments

Base Price $29,999.99
    Dealer said that they working on a top luggage rack
    rear fender from the Laguna will bolt on

Would i Buy One - - YES
    it might not be 4 everyone - u have to test drive one and make your own Decision

carol was not with me when i test drove it BUT - next week i am going to take her, dealer says we can go on Highway, going to hit 85mph & more - will see how the wind feels

Optional Paddle Shifter

.................................................. .......................................... tom n carol

• I can tell ya if your thinkin about one and you are tall the Venice is the only way to go. The Laguna has a fixed windshield that falls right in your field of view. Ya can't look over the top or below

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It's between this and the Sondors for my next 3 wheeled vehicle. I think the Sondors should make production so I may hold out to get that. But ultimately the wife wants the Vanderhaul and that might be her next purchase. A great way to promote her real estate gig.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Nice review my friend, are you thinking of getting out of your slingshot then?

YES - i thinking about it

next week taking carol with me and we are going to get some high speed time on the highway

that will definitely help make my decision

so far with local driving and a few short bursts of full throttle

"i am very impressed"

.............................................. tom n carol

• Very interesting. Turbo (I assume from comments) plus automatic - which I really want, for $30k? Very, very interesting.

And, it doesn't look like a plastic batmobile.

Philly not that far away from me. May have to visit Vanderhall, and get a yummy hoagie on the way back home.

• It's between this and the Sondors for my next 3 wheeled vehicle. I think the Sondors should make production so I may hold out to get that. But ultimately the wife wants the Vanderhaul and that might be her next purchase. A great way to promote her real estate gig.

Sonders looks like the 2nd act in the Elio saga. Underprice and oversell a non existent commodity. Use public sourcing for financing since professional financing sources understand the non viability of the product. Aviation has been full of these dreamer/charlatans for many years.

• Sonders looks like the 2nd act in the Elio saga. Underprice and oversell a non existent commodity. Use public sourcing for financing since professional financing sources understand the non viability of the product. Aviation has been full of these dreamer/charlatans for many years.

It very well could be. Sondors actually looks like it's going to happen based in what they have been doing the last few months. Elio always looked like it was ducking and dodging the media and public. Sondors also has a tracking record of success with their ebikes. I'm just sitting and waiting at this point.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Very interesting. Turbo (I assume from comments) plus automatic - which I really want, for $30k? Very, very interesting.

And, it doesn't look like a plastic batmobile.

Philly not that far away from me. May have to visit Vanderhall, and get a yummy hoagie on the way back home.

I came across the laguna sport(top of the line version) and I was in love with the vehicle until I started it up and drove it, before we go any further I would like to remind you that I am NOT a speed demon unlike most of you and this car failed to meet my mediocre needs for speed.

The fit and finish of the car were superb, it was my first time seeing one other than in the pc, the owner was really kind and let me sit in it and check it out while he checked my sling out.

I don't know if is due to my dislike of FWD(all my vehicles are either RWD or AWD) or what but it felt way slower and neutered compared to my slingshot, others might drive it and call it "refined" but there was no kick or forcing you back on your seat that I was expecting for a turbo vehicle, I felt less power than my NA slingshot.

Now that i have said the bad let's get to the good, if you are just cruising without pushing the car or expecting to get anywhere fast this is a great machine to drive, no clicking,cracking or any drivetrain noises other than the turbo and the loud exhaust(think 1320 exhaust).

I don't know how but it has more room than the slingshot and the stock seats are very comfortable to be honest it looks like from an aesthetic perspective there is nothing to change/mod on this car other than the loud exhaust

Its a great concept but IMHO not worth ~60k unless you quite literally have cash to burn, if it had a different power plant it would be a different story.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• BTW if during your research you come across a Vanderhall forum please let me know, I have not found one and I am interested in keeping tabs and see what people do with the base model, so far I haven't even found anyone who even sells aftermarket parts or anything.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.