Optima battery tray

• I know there are Optima battery trays offered by vendors on this site. However I am in Nova Scotia and with $$ exchange and shipping costs, buying one gets pricey. So if somebody has made a tray, I am looking for a pic and dimensions so I can make my own. Thanks.

• I have the 16 SS with the small battery. I swapped out for the Yellow top battery and the tray is not needed it will work with out the try. It's not as pretty looking but how often do you open up the battery compartment to show it off? The bungee cords are probably useless but I threw them on since I had them and thought why not. The red "hold down" came with the yellow top battery. On the back side of the battery coming out of the vehicle there are 2 screws I covered with tire valve caps so the pointy screws wouldn't dig into the battery. The compartment is small so the battery can't escape.

• That is exactly what I would have done, but was looking to determine if anybody had done anything beyond a basic plate to make it better in some way. However I will now be going with Midcitiesninja's much simpler idea. Following the KISS principle.