Need a SSTakeOver on the West Coast

• Not to mention a chapter of the club if that is what we are calling it.

I know there are some trick slingshots in this state. I'd like to get the ball rolling to plan an event in either LA or SF.

Please let me know who i should get in touch with to start this up.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I like the little bomb decal on the front wing of that black sling... SWEET!! :thumbup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I like the little bomb decal on the front wing of that black sling... SWEET!! :thumbup:

Thanks, those are my F-Bombs. :D

My SS be dropping them all over the place! HA.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Since @slingmods is the only real vendor we have on the west coast, it would make sense to include them in the planning/hosting.

• Since @slingmods is the only real vendor we have on the west coast, it would make sense to include them in the planning/hosting.

Keep your eye on Slingshot Roadsters...SSICALI 2018......rumor has it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• James McRae aka Jimmy Da Plug is the SSTAKEOVER man... BUT he is way over on the East Coast... It takes a lot of effort and organization to plan large events, so you just need to find your local folks who can get it done, and just start planning your own event...

Here in Houston we had the same thoughts, "lets get them to do a SSTAKEOVER here in Houston...", then we were like, "well, can we just do it ourselves?" And then Sling Life was born. And all was good in the world.

Beware of Sling Ninja...

• I think you kinda have to prove that your organized enough and united enough to bring in large numbers of Slingshots, before you can start planning multi-day events. Need to prove to the sponsors and vendors that you can bring in enough potential customers... Start with small single day events, build your following and numbers... Obviously I'm sure you guys have a ton of slings in Cali, it's just finding the right people to pull them all together, and creating a fun, organized event that makes people want to come back for more. For our Slingin in the Sun event, I created a project plan for the whole thing... I can share that with you if you would like.

Beware of Sling Ninja...

• I think you kinda have to prove that your organized enough and united enough to bring in large numbers of Slingshots, before you can start planning multi-day events. Need to prove to the sponsors and vendors that you can bring in enough potential customers... Start with small single day events, build your following and numbers... Obviously I'm sure you guys have a ton of slings in Cali, it's just finding the right people to pull them all together, and creating a fun, organized event that makes people want to come back for more. For our Slingin in the Sun event, I created a project plan for the whole thing... I can share that with you if you would like.

@Storm Thanks for the pointers. I'd be happy to check out the plan you put together. We do have quite a few organized events that happen at the local level here in NorCal due to a great club that has been organized for some time. I'd like to get something together to bridge the gap between NorCal and SoCal. We are separated by about 350 miles give or take. If SoCal is active, They sure are quiet about it.

Seems the NorCal folks are primarily on FB and not forums.

• @Storm Thanks for the pointers. I'd be happy to check out the plan you put together. We do have quite a few organized events that happen at the local level here in NorCal due to a great club that has been organized for some time. I'd like to get something together to bridge the gap between NorCal and SoCal. We are separated by about 350 miles give or take. If SoCal is active, They sure are quiet about it.
    Seems the NorCal folks are primarily on FB and not forums.

Spend many a night cruising up and down Route 1 ~> AMAZING stretch of road y'all got there! Big Sur and Ventana Inn are two of my FAVORITE stop points... Plan something down that route, and we'll make the trek out there for it! :thumbup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png