Would you do it ?

• Well guys it worked just fine for me I got the booster seat @Turbosling suggested and it straps in there just like in a car . We did about 80 miles about 2 hours of driving. We did a large loop around lake winnepesaukee

I bet he loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• @DKF Texas he definitely did he even felt comfortable enough to take a nap. Drove by a couple LEOS and didn't have any issues

Those kids can sleep anywhere!!! Raise them to be adventurous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Most child restraint seat would not fit correctly in the sling seat. I know it may look it, but it will not work. Therefore the seat would be installed wrong. Plus, think about having a helmet on your kid, you stop fast or are in a crash. A child's neck is not strong enough for the force in a crash with a helmet. I'm not talking about 13, 14, or 15 old. I'm talking young kids.

Completely agree, Argued that with a cop last year. didn't get a ticket.
    On a bike a helmet might protect your lid in a skid, but strapped in it's a weight to snap your neck on a child.

• Most child restraint seat would not fit correctly in the sling seat. I know it may look it, but it will not work. Therefore the seat would be installed wrong. Plus, think about having a helmet on your kid, you stop fast or are in a crash. A child's neck is not strong enough for the force in a crash with a helmet. I'm not talking about 13, 14, or 15 old. I'm talking young kids.

Yup! I had to dry a few seats to find one that worked in the sling. Actually fits well and im able to secure it. 100% spot on about the heavy helmet. I am using a skate board helmet for Ronan until he's big enough for a regular helmet that will fit right.

• I live in Florida and I installed foot pegs on the saddle bad framed of my Harley and my kids (Then 5 and 4) rode on it all the time and never had a problem with the police. My son was on a booster seat in this video of is on the Moonshiner 28. The booster was so he could see better. I have also picked them up from school in the sling for more than a year without. Problem and there is a police officer manning the crosswalks.

• I live in Florida and I installed foot pegs on the saddle bad framed of my Harley and my kids (Then 5 and 4) rode on it all the time and never had a problem with the police. My son was on a booster seat in this video of is on the Moonshiner 28. The booster was so he could see better. I have also picked them up from school in the sling for more than a year without. Problem and there is a police officer manning the crosswalks.

Loved the smile early in the video on his face! MoonShine28 is one of my favorite roads, but Warwoman my tops so far! Little traffic, at least 4-5 miles of intense fun, and about a 30-35 minute scenic ride to Clayton off of Moonshine28. There's only around a 9ish mile run Moonshine takes thru Georgia, look for Warwoman about 5 to 6 miles in, it will be to the right and run to Clayton, GA. If you were in MV at SSITS, sorry that we missed hooking up.

• I was there. We were at the Mexican restaurant with Lorge when you came and met Jared and Heather, bit we never spoke to each other. I believe you were at the get together with Bill and all the other cool people. We'll get together next year.

• Car seat is required up to a certain weight child. The oversized helmet is another issue. People are talking about helmets with 4 point harnesses and neck injuries without helmet restraints. A child in an adult helmet would probably be decapitated in a violent crash just from the momentum of the helmet launching forward. Or at least suffer catastrophic neck /spine injuries. Their neck muscles aren't developed enough to handle that kind of punishment. Adults get whiplash without the weight of a helmet.

Sure it's cool but I would vote for not being too smart from a safety stand point. Not pointing at anyone in particular just making a general statement from my personal opinion. Watch the many crash tests using dummies.