MeanSling sport top color options?

• We have received a few requests regarding color options for the Sport Top fabric. We are trying to get this going but as you would expect there is a cost and availability aspect to offering colored tops.

The biggest issue is capital investment up front. To have a colored top made we need a minimum of (4) tops.

Who would be interested in a colored top? It will be a $80 upcharge and may have a longer lead time to ship.

Color options are
    -red
    -blue
    -gray

Let me know if there is honest interest. The top color with the most interest will be ordered first.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Will keep this thread updated. Nothing on the website at this time.

As I get a better understanding I'll know how best to proceed

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• OK, I'll try bumping this one more time. My wife keeps asking if I have ordered the top yet, (she is getting impatient) I really want blue. So who else is interested in color options? How about it all you Bluefire owners. Let's show Meansling some love.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• OK, I'll try bumping this one more time. My wife keeps asking if I have ordered the top yet, (she is getting impatient) I really want blue. So who else is interested in color options? How about it all you Bluefire owners. Let's show Meansling some love.

red, gray and blue are options. Just need 4 orders of each color to make it happen. I'll even expect 3... :thumbsup:

Just know that as the number of units are sold and capital can be reinvested I will be ordering colors in limited quantities. It's just at this early stage the black orders will always trump special orders.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Bumping one more time.
    @rabtech Patrick, if I bite the bullet and order now (black), can you tell me the approximate cost for a blue replacement when they are available. I know you said it would be about 80 dollars upcharge so I'm sure it will be significantly more. Back to the wall, wife threatening not to ride until the weather cools off. :cursing: You can reply here or PM me. Thanks.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• Bumping one more time.
    @rabtech Patrick, if I bite the bullet and order now (black), can you tell me the approximate cost for a blue replacement when they are available. I know you said it would be about 80 dollars upcharge so I'm sure it will be significantly more. Back to the wall, wife threatening not to ride until the weather cools off. :cursing: You can reply here or PM me. Thanks.

@jpb19403 really wish I could give you an idea when I'll have color options but for now black is what I have.
    I'll check to see what a one off custom version might cost if you really want one.

(Slingshot Owners Group)