New Honda engine option coming !

• $6500.00 for the motor package, by the time you add the haltech, adaptor plate and the exhaust, you are still way under the price some of the "heavy" hitters of this group have spent on trying to achieve a High Horsepower solution for the slingshot! I include myself in the "heavy" category. :P:D

Damn man.... that definately puts the Honda motor in the running for those of us on a budget (wife watching the bank account)

Getting the power boost and the sound all in one package..... sweet

• Damn man.... that definately puts the Honda motor in the running for those of us on a budget (wife watching the bank account)

Getting the power boost and the sound all in one package..... sweet

If the wife is watching your bank account all you have to do is order it and get her flowers the same day then when she ask you about it just tell her it must be a bank error. It's easier to beg for forgiveness then ask for permission. I've bought a Ducati and told the wife I was picking it up the next day when we went to dinner.

RNJ12

• Got a feeling that if I am at a point of looking hard at an engine, my current one will be shot, and she'll be well aware of what I am doing.

Still.... if anyone every got to a V6 that fit under this hood, no TC or SC, just straight HP, that would have my attention in a big way.

Nothing that can go wrong, just a bigger engine. (well, something can always go wrong, lol)

• If they can get the k24 or the WRX engine swapped for a price reasonable for the average joe that would be definitely the way to go.

While there are some who have had reliable boosted engine stories what we often hear are the issues the well known members are having that just pushes away those of us who would like more power but don't want to have to drop 10k++ to get it.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• After this weekends adventure in Orlando, I am even more of a Honda Fan, I beat on this motor HARD, and it performed even under the most adverse situations where I had two severe oil leaks in my prototype crankcase vent systems, and was able to still run just under 140mph for over 5 miles without too much trouble, well, except for the GIANT oil Plume of smoke that got plastered all over the BMW we were running when I thought I blew the motor! Come to find out it was the GP Customs Catch can just "burping" it's oil into the exhaust system when it got too full! So, I still am working out the gremlins, but the honda can take a whooping for sure, and once Jamie @ SS Performance gets his K-motor finished, I think it will make even more of you Honda philes!

• Just boost!!

are there any kits to boost the new Polaris motor available yet???

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Pretty sure Dave@DDMWorks was testing a supercharger on one. But nothing has been released yet.

That's what I thought as well - I know Dave has supercharger on the new motor, but nothing to market that I know of

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies