Slingshot Spotted Thread

• Passed a gray Slingshot on the 10 freeway near my house last week

Unfortunately it was one of 4 vehicles being transported on the back of a truck

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Slingshot sightings have been very rare since I got my SL in the last year I have seen 2 on the road and it possibly could have been the same one both times as both were blue and white. I have an online friend who lives here that has a 2015 SL, but we have yet to be able to hook up and ride together and now he is in the process of having a raffle to get rid of his. I have heard of a white one that is supposed to be here and another red one, but I have yet to actually see any of these - - and the only other one I have been told about is supposed to be painted camouflage and belongs to Timothy Bradley the retired former boxing champion, but he apparently stores it most of the time

Most people I run into around town say I am the only one that they ever see in a Slingshot

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Slingshot sightings have been very rare since I got my SL in the last year I have seen 2 on the road and it possibly could have been the same one both times as both were blue and white. I have an online friend who lives here that has a 2015 SL, but we have yet to be able to hook up and ride together and now he is in the process of having a raffle to get rid of his. I have heard of a white one that is supposed to be here and another red one, but I have yet to actually see any of these - - and the only other one I have been told about is supposed to be painted camouflage and belongs to Timothy Bradley the retired former boxing champion, but he apparently stores it most of the time

Most people I run into around town say I am the only one that they ever see in a Slingshot

In quite little La Porte County, Indiana I saw 2 different ones on the same evening 3 days ago, wasn't able to touch base with either..

• @Gaurdian_Angel you should have screemed then I could have screemed back, then all the Leo’s would have showed up.... :thumbsup:

yeah, I thought about yelling at you but... I was coming out of POB1 and spotted a shirt we have in our closets and had to ZOOM in pretty good to get a shot.. plus I didnt figure your company would like standing in the humid heat... lol
    Slingshot sightings are rare; SLINGSHOTINFO shirts? Your the first unknown I've run across in Alabama.. lol Never know who's gonna snap a pic!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• damn , so proud to see my body kits showing up ! its been a while coming . This one belongs to Kingsley there in New York City. That man aint no slouch !

That fellow has a bad case of "mod fever".

Had to trade his shirt for a bottle of water and some gas.

We should take up a collection and buy him a Slingshotinfo shirt.

After he registers with the forum, of course.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• For the first time in the wild not a event or meet up I pulled next to a blue one today. Talked to the nice man at a stop light. Hopefully he will come to the Owens event on Saturday!

• For the first time in the wild not a event or meet up I pulled next to a blue one today. Talked to the nice man at a stop light. Hopefully he will come to the Owens event on Saturday!

Didja invite him to hang out with us on the forum?

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• While pulling out of Food City this afternoon, we saw a beautiful Electric Blue Slingshot pass by on US 321 in Lenoir City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• This afternoon as I was headed east going thru Turkey Creek Shopping Center I saw a CHROME Slingshot headed in the other direction. I was in the wrong lane to turn around and pursue him. Darn. He had a passenger with him. Never seen a chrome Slingshot before. Interesting.

@Painter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Friday about 3:00pm on fm 1488 turning north on to fm 362 saw a Green one with two guys. I waved from a silver Corolla. Don't know if you are on here or not, but if you are PM me and we can go ride sometime. I live in Magnolia TX.