Slingshot Spotted Thread

• Spotted a completely chromed Sling on I-465 getting onto I-70 going west towards the Indy airport. Had gloss black and bright yellow accents!!! Illinois plate with a web address for something design on the side. Wasn't close enough to make it out. May sound a little over the top on the paint/ overlay, but man was this thing good looking!!!

CDCAMEL6

• I get the dumb ass award again, didn't think to get her pic, was too busy laughing, In my welding shop in thamesford Ontario last week I pulled the sling outside on main st while I was grinding inside and as usual people stop by and ask questions, well this one was memorable, a middle age ,short woman with a distinctive hairdo , nobody could miss it, was short dyed fluorescent blue with hot purple spots,.It wasn't just the hairdo , she stopped to show her Canadian friend she was trying to talk into buying a Sling, the differences in a Canadian slingshot and the one she was driving ! it was a 2016.5 red with a black Twist Dynamics top and the plate was South Carolina , I asked if she trailered that up and she said Hell no, trailers are for woosies!
    I asked if she was on the forums and she said sometimes but not much but she,d been to a lot of rides etc, Does anybody know who this wild woman with the blue hair from South Carolina touring all over the place in her Slingshot was ? If you,ve ever saw her riding before you wouldn,t miss this hairdo ! She was a riot!

• I get the dumb ass award again, didn't think to get her pic, was too busy laughing, In my welding shop in thamesford Ontario last week I pulled the sling outside on main st while I was grinding inside and as usual people stop by and ask questions, well this one was memorable, a middle age ,short woman with a distinctive hairdo , nobody could miss it, was short dyed fluorescent blue with hot purple spots,.It wasn't just the hairdo , she stopped to show her Canadian friend she was trying to talk into buying a Sling, the differences in a Canadian slingshot and the one she was driving ! it was a 2016.5 red with a black Twist Dynamics top and the plate was South Carolina , I asked if she trailered that up and she said Hell no, trailers are for woosies!
    I asked if she was on the forums and she said sometimes but not much but she,d been to a lot of rides etc, Does anybody know who this wild woman with the blue hair from South Carolina touring all over the place in her Slingshot was ? If you,ve ever saw her riding before you wouldn,t miss this hairdo ! She was a riot!

Hey Kevin!! A couple of us are planning a trip up your way in October. We'll be in the area of the Falls. Maybe we all can invent our own Slingshot sighting while we are there!?!?!?!? :thumbsup:

• somebody will know this South Carolina blue bombshell I'm sure of it ! She is memorable to say the least ! lmao and the knowledge she had of all things slingshot was impressive ,she's been around ! And please @ vshot keep me posted of your trip to the falls it's not that far over for me

• The wife and I stopped at the Grove City, PA Eat and Park off of Interstate 79 to grab dinner after a day trip to Presqe Isle Sate Park in Erie. As we were leaving the parking lot we spotted a Black Pearl with a set of red Corbin bags. We were parked on the other side of the parking lot so he/she most likely did not see our Sling either. Sounds like an internet missed connection. :00000455::BLACKSS:

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• Spotted White sling on 715 heading southbound in Reeders, PA with a female driver on Saturday 7/29. I was driving my black SS northbound on 715.

Spotted again today! This time on Rt. 115 Headed North in Blakeslee, PA behind about 10 to 15 bikers. Must be local to me and most likely not a forum member.

• Spotted on Pennsylvania Rt. 61 at Deer Lake going south. Red Slingshot two passengers. Followed then passed and turned off at Shoemakersville. Hope it's someone on the forum.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

Edited once, last by jpb19403 ().

• Spotted 2 Slingshots in Union, Sc on Hwy-176 a Blue one and a Red one driven by 2 young ladies heading north towards Spartanburg, SC. I tried to catch you after I turned around but lost you.... If you read this, please let me know who you are and where your from, love to get-together and ride with y'all.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Spotted 2 Slingshots in Union, Sc on Hwy-176 a Blue one and a Red one driven by 2 young ladies heading north towards Spartanburg, SC. I tried to catch you after I turned around but lost you.... If you read this, please let me know who you are and where your from, love to get-together and ride with y'all.

“...love to get together and ride y’all” - there, fixed it for ya’! :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• Saw an orange SLR traveling north on 2696 (Blanco) in San Antonio, TX this afternoon around 6pm. The couple looked like they were having fun.

Heard there was a red SS in my neighborhood... Have yet to see it.

Been driving mine around the area and been catching looks like I was some alien. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1