Slingshot Spotted Thread

• Not spotted!

Just did a 2,200 mile round trip. Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Alabama. Rode through: Altus AFB, Quartz Mountain State Park, Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge, Oklahoma. Rode The Talimena Scenic Drive from Oklahoma through Arkansas. Passed through Memphis, Tennessee; Little Ŕock, Arkansas; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; and many Sonics and gas stations.... Did all this from 1 July through 5 July, 2017...

DID NOT SEE A SINGLE SLINGSHOT!

You people are failing me... failing miserably!

What up people?...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• On our trip out to California and back we only saw 1 other sling.
    You came through Little Rock and didn't say high?

• Spotted a base grey with Twist top in northern California on Hwy 85 North bound near the Camden Exit about 4pm yesterday. Second time I have spotted it and not sure who the owner is. Not on the FB group for NorCal and never been to any of the local events.

What are the odds he/she is a forum member here?

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• On our trip out to California and back we only saw 1 other sling.You came through Little Rock and didn't say high?

Pretty sure you saw two others in @STYLN 's driveway. :D

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Actually 3 others in that driveway.

Seems I missed a fellow SS rider with my short visit.

• In a 25 mile radius of my home in rural Nova Scotia (google Westchester Station) counting mine, there are at least 4 SS's. So it seems I see them more frequently than many of you urban folks!!

• Simpsonville, SC. I was getting off 385 at Fairview. Dark Dodge Ram pulling a trailer with a red Sling and a black Sling with Batman logos, followed by a white Sling driving under power. All marked with "Slingshotrentals.net," which is out of Myrtle Beach. Anyone on here?

• Simpsonville, SC. I was getting off 385 at Fairview. Dark Dodge Ram pulling a trailer with a red Sling and a black Sling with Batman logos, followed by a white Sling driving under power. All marked with "Slingshotrentals.net," which is out of Myrtle Beach. Anyone on here?

As far as I know they check us out but do not post. I think that is part of the dealership in Murrels Inlet

• Saturday, 7/29, 830 pm. Just outside Greenville, SC. Two Slings passed you on the right on Woodruff Rd as we were getting on the 385 on-ramp. Your white Sling, with the vertical LEDs below the brake lights, is pretty sharp.

• South of Asheville, NC today about
    2 PM - you were headed east on I-26 near airport. Had a roof, may have been one of those fast red ones as I didn't get much detail. I was on the other side of the highway headed back towards Asheville