Slingshot Spotted Thread

• This morning on the I-10 in cabazon going west we were passed by a red and black slingshot with handicap Arizona plates and either a twist or bullet speed top. On the side wing it said “god father” does anyone here know who this is?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• also just to add this slingshot had the front fenders removed as well and also quite a few vinyl graphics

• Found him :thumbsup:

He is on the Arizona slingshot Facebook group - - guy by the name of Robert Anthony Saccomango - - - Nice Slingshot

• actually yesterday was a busy day for me when it comes to seeing slingshots when out and about - - later in the day, closer to noon, a white slingshot. down on Winchester road near Temecula passed us going the other way.

Seriously except for when we went to the slingshot event in Fallbrook back in 2019 the only other times we have ever seen two or more slingshots in the same day they have been parked at one of the dealers we have driven by =O

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• [quote='SlingLow','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/3789-slingshot-spotted-thread/&postID=368124#post368124']

Black slingshot spotted on the 441 headed south into the Great Smokey Mountains, three miles south of Gatlinburg Tennessee at 4:50 p.m. today. I swear the driver looked like 3GunSteve . Anyone here?

[/quote]

What ya doing in the SE? Did you get visa to leave the great N W? Just giving u crap... with respect of course.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• What ya doing in the SE? Did you get visa to leave the great N W? Just giving u crap... with respect of course.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Just a little walkabout. As I mentioned the ankle bracelet is history. This message will self-destruct in 15 seconds. My Secretary will disavow any knowledge of its existence. Hope all is well with you and yours!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Had to drive into Los Angeles today to pick up my grandson at the airport. on our way home shortly after we left the airport around 9pm heading west on the 105 we passed two slingshots riding together. one was a red one probably a 2017 to 2019 and the second one was white even newer model s with the tubular style roll hoops - - - to be honest I dont know how anyone could enjoy riding their Slingshot on the Los Angeles freeways - frankly I would be very uncomfortable in that kind of traffic and all of those idiots around me - - - even in my wife's Volvo as we were I was so happy when we finally came down over the pass and back into my little desert valley

Anyway if that was you on the 105 this evening it was fun seeing you - - most slingshots I have seen in one place since the meetup in fall brook a few years back

• I went to visit my dad for Father's Day. Central PA. about a 300 or so round trip. Saw two slings along the way and spotted another one local yesterday. Seeing more around the area. Still, none in stock at the local dealer.

• Went to Home Depot yesterday and saw a red SL leaving the parking lot. It was me! Sunny weather finally hits the NW this week. Planning a group ride to the coast Friday so it's time to knock the cobwebs off.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)