Kenny and Rab's North Ga. Ride - VERSION 2.0 - July 28-30 Blairsville 2017

• and btw if any need a place to park there rigs i have a big yard and im about 15-20 mins from there 2 big German shepherds to watch stuff so its safe lol same as always just call 828 557 0713

• I spoke with Rabtech about the event scheduled. Due to the hot July weather both Friday and Saturday the group will have breakfast at 7:30 and the ride will leave promptly at 9:00. The ride routes will be determined the morning of the rides.

2017 Orange Madness SLR

• Kenny and Rab, the Georgia Slingshot Cruisers have created an Event to ride with you guys. I have posted the Event and here is how it looks. You will be able to keep track with us as to how many will be coming up on Sat. July 29 to leave with you guys on your ride.
    If you have details of the ride, I will create map and post for our members to view. Thanks for creating the event, sounds like fun.
    Click on this link to view our event.

?acontext={"ref":"4","feed_story_type":"370","action_history":"null"}

Edited once, last by Samowens44 ().

• Kenny and Rab, the Georgia Slingshot Cruisers have created an Event to ride with you guys. I have posted the Event and here is how it looks. You will be able to keep track with us as to how many will be coming up on Sat. July 29 to leave with you guys on your ride.
    If you have details of the ride, I will create map and post for our members to view. Thanks for creating the event, sounds like fun.
    Click on this link to view our event.
    ?acontext={"ref":"4","feed_story_type":"370","action_history":"null"}

Why does it say "Kenny & Reb"? Who's "Reb"? :D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Tripod Reb, Thanks for point our my mistake, I see I missed it ,I will correct, sorry, sorry. It is Rab's

Edited once, last by Samowens44 ().

• I am sorry, I know Rabtech from the forum and just made a mistake, to all, please pardon me, we still want to have our group come up and join.
    @rabtech, I apologize especially to you and look forward to a fun event.

• I am sorry, I know Rabtech from the forum and just made a mistake, to all, please pardon me, we still want to have our group come up and join.

Sam, it's no big deal! You have a nice, professional link there, just wanted you to know about the accidental misspelling. It's all good! :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Now, I am hoping we will have a grand turnout for the "Kenny and Rab's North Ga Ride". I want to bring my drone and capture a grand look at a big show of Slingshots with my drone. Let's all find a good place to all be lined up for a real great aerial drone shot. Also if the ride leads us to a really neat mountain overlook, would like to stage a group aerial photo. Now I need some approval of this and will only do it if I get some acknowledgement of Ok!!!
    You will all be on Youtube! I know it will be a grand photo for sure. I need an amen, or Sam, keep your drone at home. If I get a yes, then we need a little planning.

I was supposed to add the funny stuff at the end of my post. I was not being serious about any of that. Just poking the bear, all in fun. :POKESS::00002047:

• Drone is fine with me.

I didn't understand what you were saying exactly. So your bringing some bikes with you to play with the slingshots?

Works for me. Y'all be ready to roll at 9am. I don't know which way I will head. Probably toward the north and towards the skyway. You can't ever have to much skyway in your diet.. :D

We could let you launch the drone up in the air at one of the pull offs and then let a few people get filmed taking a sharp turn and going past it. Those shots always look good.

So who all do we officially have going at this moment.

• @rabtech, we are all Slingshots coming, you can look as we grow at my link for the Event on our facebook group page Georgia Slingshot Cruisers, we are a North Georgia Slingshot Group. I am hoping for at least 10, we have 57 members. Go to our group and you will see the Going and Interested. A lot are staring to mark interesting. Closer to time we will see how many. An event page is great for counts. Kats in Teleco Plains is a favorite spot for lunch, I am sure you have a spot picked out. We have no two wheelers in our group. I will bring my drone. Thanks!

• @rabtech, we are all Slingshots coming, you can look as we grow at my link for the Event on our facebook group page Georgia Slingshot Cruisers, we are a North Georgia Slingshot Group. I am hoping for at least 10, we have 57 members. Go to our group and you will see the Going and Interested. A lot are staring to mark interesting. Closer to time we will see how many. An event page is great for counts. Kats in Teleco Plains is a favorite spot for lunch, I am sure you have a spot picked out. We have no two wheelers in our group. I will bring my drone. Thanks!

We do not worry to much about eating until after the ride is over for the day. :D Pictures can be taken at the same time.

• Has anyone got a great overlook point that we could use for our Drone group video and photos on the Cherohala Skyway, I would like to have a plan to pull in with all slings facing out with the mountain view to the back. There is one I remember that was great, but don't remember exactly where. Maybe someone would pre-ride it and find the best overlook. You will all love to see your slingshot from the aerial view. Will make a great cover page for sure. So help me out with a great location, I will do the rest.