2017 Ozark Slingshot Invasion

• Because of work, I can only make it Saturday. Since I'm a newbie and this is my first meet my question is this...is it worth attending Saturday only? No disrespect, but I don't want to go if everyone is rolling up and pulling out on Saturday.

:SLRSS:

S O G Member

Oklahoma

Slingshot

Riders

• Because of work, I can only make it Saturday. Since I'm a newbie and this is my first meet my question is this...is it worth attending Saturday only? No disrespect, but I don't want to go if everyone is rolling up and pulling out on Saturday.

I understand. If you can get there early enough on Sat you can make one of the rides or, if not, the vendors will be hard a work and you can see and discuss mods you may want. Also, not everyone will be on the rides so there will more than likely be plenty of people around for you to meet and discuss SS stuff with. Not sure if I will be on a ride Sat or just hanging around talking. Have to see how things work out. Hope you can make it!

• Vendors will be at the venue ..... Eureka Springs Arkansas, Best Western Inn of the Ozarks

Registration Cost:
    $50.00 Slingshot Driver
    $75.00 Slingshot Driver with Guest

Come to Eureka Springs for the 3rd Annual Ozarks Slingshot Invasion, Sep 27 – Oct 1, 2017. There will be group rides, sightseeing, shopping, vendors, great food and entertainment.

Friday night dinner is a themed Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville party. $20 each person

Friday, Sept 29
    8 am – Vendors Open
    8 am – 9 am Registration, Information, Ticket sales Open
    9 am – Group Rides Depart
    6 pm Dinner, Conference Center (additional fee)

Saturday, Sept 30
    8 am – Vendors Open
    9 am – Group Rides Depart
    4 pm – Slingshot Judging
    5 pm – Awards and Drawings
    7 pm - Passion Play (additional fee)

host hotel info

We have new host hotel for the 3rd Annual Ozarks Invasion, the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. The vendors will be setup at the convention center parking lot where there will be access to rest rooms and meeting rooms. Contact the hotels directly and mention Slingshot Invasion to get the special rate. Arrangements have been made to have secured parking for trailers for people staying at the host hotel.

• Trying to decide if i should bring my camera. If there is interest I wouldn't mind taking some shots of rides in the parking lot, nearby better backdrop spot, or if we can coordinate (so I'm not taking pictures all day long) I'd LOVE to get some of folks straightening out some curves. I don't want this to interfere with all the hard work Allen has done or keep folks from the great ride and awesome time with friends just an offer from a friend

Let me know if you are attending what you think.

PS. Karianne wants me to make sure you know that there is no cost to you for this other tgan your time

• Trying to decide if i should bring my camera. If there is interest I wouldn't mind taking some shots of rides in the parking lot, nearby better backdrop spot, or if we can coordinate (so I'm not taking pictures all day long) I'd LOVE to get some of folks straightening out some curves. I don't want this to interfere with all the hard work Allen has done or keep folks from the great ride and awesome time with friends just an offer from a friend

PS. Karianne wants me to make sure you know that there is no cost to you for this other tgan your time

I know i will be bringing my camera, told the wife i need to get another battery and memory card. I want to try to get as many pictures as i can of everybody and meet everyone and have FUNNNNNN.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

I think it's a great idea!

Ms Karianne knows that you can't drive and take pics so SHE will get to drive....
    Cool idea and we know that Karianne can handle that beautiful slingshot...