Who did poke poke the young Bear @rabtech

• Truth is its not the spider that bothers me. It's not knowing where those nasty fangs are... And if you have ever seen a nasty brown recluse bite you wouldn't like them either.

I had just got a job working at a furniture plant loading trucks after school. I noticed this one guy would always go into the trailers right after they were backed up to the loading dock and take all the furniture blankets and shake the shit out of them and bring them out of the trailer and pile them up. Then he would take a push broom and sweep the trailer out. I finally asked him why he shook those blankets out so violently and why he swept the trailers out. He rolled his pants leg up and HUGE part of his calf and muscle were GONE. He said he was bitten by a tiny brown recluse spider and it just killed all that tissue. And he thought they were going to have to take his leg off above the knee. So now he makes sure their are no spiders hidden in those trailers and blankets.

In NC, we have tons of brown recluse and black widow spiders (TRUTH: I've screamed many times while standing on chairs). NO... THANK... YOU!! They are all nasty little creatures (and I don't care how "important" they are for the environment either ~> I'd BURN THEM ALL if I could)!!

*My last black widow encounter sealed that deal for me... PERMINATLY!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• In NC, we have tons of brown recluse and black widow spiders (TRUTH: I've screamed many times while standing on chairs). NO... THANK... YOU!! They are all nasty little creatures (and I don't care how "important" they are for the environment either ~> I'd BURN THEM ALL if I could)!!
    *My last black widow encounter sealed that deal for me... PERMINATLY!!

my last black widow encounter was great, but that was before I got married. "Derailed again"

• I have used my magic delete button more times tonight than I ever have. I love you all but I swear if the next thread is " How to properly feed and care for your huge ass spider!" I will ban that person forever! :thumbsup:

Awesome idea! 8o never thought of that! :thumbsup:

AND @Tripod and @Shatneyman and @V-SHOT and @Jonathan Thompson and @MiM and @mytoy and @Ross and @funinthesun yall are on my hedgehog list! :thumbup::thumbsup:

:00008040: damn,... it took a long time to make the list :00008084: Thank you,.. Thank you,... I would like to start by saying thanks to all my co-conspirators. This would not be possible without you. I will never forget this great accomplishment. And one last thanks goes out to the victims for making it so easy! :00008356:

• Did I miss something? I thought we were all just having a bit of fun. Being the biggest "Sissy" when I comes to Spiders, I thought we were just poking fun at the subject. Deleting the pics didn't really upset the balance..did it? I, for one, know that it was just folks having a little fun at someone else's expense.

@Tripod, don't leave us! Too many of us depend on your wit and insightful contributions to the Forum. We love you, man!!!! :thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup:

• Honestly, folks, I WAS a little mad last night. I have had more posts deleted (censored) here in 1 year than I ever had deleted on TDS in over 2 years. That's sad but true. There's something wrong when that happens. I am dead set against censorship. The last deletion was just the straw that finally broke the camel's back. I thought that the First Ammendment, which I sacrificed 10 years of my life to defend, was alive & well. Guess I was wrong. 'Nuff said...

(I'll wait & see if this post gets deleted also).

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Honestly, folks, I WAS a little mad last night. I have had more posts deleted (censored) here in 1 year than I ever had deleted on TDS in over 2 years. That's sad but true. There's something wrong when that happens. I am dead set against censorship. The last deletion was just the straw that finally broke the camel's back. I thought that the First Ammendment, which I sacrificed 10 years of my life to defend, was alive & well. Guess I was wrong. 'Nuff said...

Well... To be fair... Would you reflect and say that your posts are a little more risqué here? Ya know... Pushing the limits?

Not sure what posts you're referring to, but the spider ones is just rabtech being funny back by using his administrative powers... I see no harm there, but that's my kind of humor. :D

Na na de boo boo :P

Love ya Larry!

Well, I love you @Tripod ~> and I get where you're coming from. Having my personal information passed around recently, without regard for my safety and/or feelings, was a major setback for my desire to remain inclusive. I stayed because of the majority of support I received via phone/text/posts/etc. (it was overwhelming honestly).

So here's me paying it forward to you... <3

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• You better be kidding me about your post getting deleted @Tripod. I never ever delete posts on the forum. Except last night WHEN I WAS PLAYING WITH YOU ALL. I thought we all could tell I was just goofing off and being funny in this thread. I could care less if every post had a spider picture in it...

Seriously @Tripod if you or anyone else has had somthing deleted I need to know about it. There are only a few people that can delete anything and im pretty sure they won't without clearing it with me first. I need to know if it happens and I was not aware.

And if me deleting the spider pictures made u upset I am genuinely sorry. I never thought in a billion years I would be taken the wrong way by you or any other member. I am not going to censor anything you all post. Never have and never will. (As long as it doesn't harm or threaten another member. Or its something crossing my NSFW no insertion rule. And lastly I try to keep naked pics out of the general forum area.) But no one has crossed those lines in a long time. [Thanks for that everyone]

I knew you sent me a PM about me deleting the spider pics but I never thought you were serious. I took it as you were just messing with me. That is why I replied the way i did.

It bothers me that you said you have had more post deleted here than the other site. I can't ever remember deleting a post you made. So we need to find out what is happening and why I wasn't notified sooner.