Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yes, Bush started it, but Obama increased it, at least in the auto bailout - from $17 and change billion to upwards of $55 billion with an expected loss of over $23 billion.

I am not defending Bush, but both parties, and both presidents are complicit. Perhaps we would be better off saying "Okay, this is what we have to deal with now, how do we do it?" Than saying "well, I'm stuck with this because of them". Face it, we cannot afford to care HOW we got here, we just need to recognize where here is and move forward.

And yes, Trump has skeletons. How many? I doubt even he knows for sure. But he is President-elect, and we owe him the time to screw it up, or do it right. Did he rape someone? No idea, I wasn't there, and I'm not privy to the evidence. Was he charged and convicted? No. Now, if new charges of harrassment or mysoginy arise while he is in office, he deserves to be crucified. In the meantime, he has already hired three women of color, at least one of which doesn't like him.

As for his businesses, chances are he is not going to be as separate as we would like, but we find out on the 15th. And if he crosses business with the office then he needs to be impeached. Until that day he deserves a chance.

People appear to be getting their feathers ruffled and panties twisted for what? Actions that don't matter yet? A history that can be debated but not proven with the facts given? Why not wait a year and let him prove to be a total f-up or a hero, or, more likely, somewhere around the "not effective enough to make too much change and not ineffective enough to f-it up too badly" point.

• Just came across the wire - Nancy Pelosi re elected as House Minority leader!! Great for us Conservatives - the libtards didnt learn a thing in the past election. Nancy- you go girl - push those failed liberal ideas all you can.....I'm pullin for ya :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Brilliant post by an obvious Brilliant person who analyzes ALL sides before forming an opinion.
    People are protesting, whining, burning, calling names and so forth, AND FOR WHAT?
    He is not President yet, He hasn't made ANY mistakes YET
    He hasn't taken away the Constitution, your rights, your house, your car, your gas, your electricity or your money like the democrats have done and still try to do daily.
    he Democrats don't like the constitution, except for the 1st ammendment, they HATE personal freedoms for everyone else but themselves, want to take your house and give it to the "less fortunate" since you are obviously wealthy because you actually have a house, want to take your gas guzzler and force you to drive a matchbox, electric preferably, powered by solar power made from poorly run solar companies that is less efficient than gas, more expensive to produce than gas, that you HAVE to buy from electric companies that FORCE you to connect to "their" grid that YOU paid for so they can charge you connection fees, taxes, supplemental surcharges and so on.
    IT IS A BROKEN SYSTEM
    We need to start over, and an outsider is the BEST person to get that started.
    Will EVERY ONE of his plans work perfectly 100% of the time? NO. No one's has.
    But if it doesn't work, try again because just continuing with a broken system doesn't work either.
    We gave Obama a chance, and for 2 years with the majority in both houses, they did absolutely NOTHING.
    So give Trump a chance and lets see how he does.
    He can't do any WORSE.
    And he can't do ANYTHING that Obama COULDN'T have done in 8 years.

AND so far, Trump has done pretty damn good for the country.
    Stock markets are high, Countries have asked to be our friends, Canada and Mexico have said they will renegotiate the trades, Carrier is staying put instead of going out of country, Ford will stay in country, and i bet GM will come back soon too.

How about waiting until he does something WRONG before you bitch about it?

• Need you to talk to my wife! But she's glued to MSNBC, so obviously you'll have your work cut out for you... But I was telling her the same thing last night...

And before you say anything... It's my lunch break! :D

• Thanks @funinthesun, we are on again this year brother. Mrs. Wolf is a straight up lefty, but with my influence leans toward the center by acknowledging that all Democrat policies aren't good and all Republican policies aren't bad. She won't talk politics outside the house very often, she's more live and let live that way. ;)

• Ok...Lets settle it...

Regan was Good...

Clinton was a Clinton...(Monica is legendary)

Bush Sucked...

Obama crippled everything for the Middle class, boosted welfare & racism. Blamed whites & guns for every bad action instead of taking responsibility..

Hellary would of destroyed America. Being a proven lying felon. I could only imagine the Corrupt America that could of been. thank god!!

Trump, Gunna make America great again! Accusations are dropped, no one pushed the false , set up lies that they tried to create as leverage during election. He has already done good and not even 100% official yet. Off to a good start.

We're all Sling family here...keep it civil among friends...Now if SB comes around again, Game on....Civil out the door :whistling::D:00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Jay, I think you got a couple names in the wrong order. It should be:

Bush was a Bush ...(Clinton is legendary)

Monica Sucked...

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE