Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yeah, but if she gets elected and then indicted, that leaves Kaine as President, and the Speaker of the House as VP.... that pairing would be amusing on a few levels.

Or... if she gets indicted the day before the election and can't run, all the early votes are worthless for the dems, and Trump wins....

• Timing is not really suspect.
    With the recent revelations of all the Virginia donations revealed, who the husbands and wives are of everyone involved, and all the press coverage of it and the cover up that happened, the FBI really has no choice but to proceed to try to save face.
    I think trying to save face at this point is a lost cause for the FBI after all the info on corruption and cover ups.
    There will be some big severed heads rolling down the hill from the FBI, and i hope Comey's is mixed up in them.
    It sounds like they are trying to minimize the damage that Trump is going to cause when he drains the disgusting corrupted toxic swamp in Washington.

• Yeah, but if she gets elected and then indicted, that leaves Kaine as President, and the Speaker of the House as VP.... that pairing would be amusing on a few levels.

Or... if she gets indicted the day before the election and can't run, all the early votes are worthless for the dems, and Trump wins....

Here's where it gets even more confusing. Please note the quoted text below discribes what happens if the President Elect dies before being sworn in. It may also apply to the President Elect being indicted (or convicted). In either way, it's going to get roacky before the smoke clears

If a candidate wins on election day in November and then dies before the Electoral College counts the votes in December, then there is a problem! Technically the electors can already vote for whomever they want to even if the candidate is alive. So the most likely outcome with a death is that the electors would decide who would become president. Obviously the party of the candidate would have something to say about who they should vote for. But the electors would not be bound by the party's opinion. The best outcome would be for all the dead candidate's electors to come together and choose who to vote for in a single block. But that is complicated by the fact that the electors never really all come together at all -- the electors vote in their individual state capitals, not in one big group.

So while the election on Novemebr 8th is important, there are also other dates that could save us from this BITCH taking her band of theives to the Oval Office

All this would give the Clinton's one more firsts in America. The first husband AND wife to BOTH being Impeached as President. Boy, did they set the bar real low

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• You kidding me! I was just gunna jump on the Hellary wagon & join the leach corrupts , but then I hear FBI is all over her again , no cant be true, finally catching on??!!

Guess I'll stay with TRUMP! :D

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• And throw out all votes for her & let people revote now! Imagine a Corrupt, lying American Woman with her scams, history as your possible most Dominant figure.. Wow, can't see through that, you need to be reeducate.
    That would be insane!

How about the 2 VP's run & Hellary & Trump just forfeit? It's been an embarrassing battle to America.

• This election cycle is FULL of firsts. Think of this - if the libtards manage to get her elected and she is inaugurated she will be the first President in history to .....ready for it......PARDON HERSELF!!! Congress will have to impeach her (just like hubby Slick Willie) and that is going to beat Barnum & Baileys Circus!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Here is a copy of FBI Director Comey's letter to Congress (dated today) amending his past testimony ......

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/26539/

Said it would be an interesting next 10 days ... wink-squared

Guess Huma should have burned her laptop and taken hammer to her phone .......

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• The sad thing is Demo's will over look it all and turn an eye..It's what they do

• Growing up in the late 50s early 60s, I liked singing songs that represented my moments in life. Maybe not perfect songs but the lyrics were not as vulgar and suggestive as they are in the rap music of this era. Are you okaying for your child the lifestyle the rap music and their artists are selling?

Tony AdamsFollow
    October 14 at 5:29am ·
    Hey Michelle ..... Remember this past April when you invited rapper Rick Ross to the White House ? Remember when his ankle monitor went off because he's a convicted felon ? (assault and kidnapping).
    I wonder if you were "shaken to the core" when you listened to his song ?
    “U.O.E.N.O.” when he sang, “Put molly all in her champagne/ She ain’t even know it / I took her home and I enjoyed that/ She ain’t even know it.”
    How 'bout some of those other "artist" that you invited to the White House such as Nicki Minaj, Ludacris, Kendrick Lamar and Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr., AKA “Common.”
    You're so offended by the words of Donald Trump but you expose your daughters and you provide a National platform to people who sell vulgarity and the promotion of violence to the Youth of our once Great Nation ?
    Michelle Obama you are the very definition of a hypocrite .... You should be ashamed of yourself ..... The Mainstream Media may sing your praises and protect you ....
    But the truth is the truth.... So please spare me your Righteous indignation !!!!

• So a possible "other investigation" may be the Weiner case. Please tell me that I am not the only one who sees the irony of Hillary potentially getting taken out by a man who is under investigation for child sex acts after she got the child rapist acquitted. Not to mention the irony of getting brought down by a weiner.... the true feminists would lose their shit.