Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Did you even read what you linked .....

What a farce ... she attempted to file multiple times in CA under various aliases ....

The last time "According to RadarOnline's initial reporting, the lawsuit filed in California on 26 April 2016 was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court documents was a foreclosed home that has been vacant since its owner died), with the plaintiff failing in her attempt to avoid incurring the cost of the litigation"

She lies about her address on her complaint so they cannot come after her for court costs and you present this as truth ......

As for her refiling in NY at the urging of a NJ patent lawyer who read about her online ...

"As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by "Katie Johnson," and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her.
    A status conference for the lawsuit is scheduled to be held on 16 December 2016."

No wonder even Hillary's people are staying away from this one .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• @WOLF, you're a smart man. . . Some might disagree.

But yeah, how are we at a point where we "have to select someone now" ? ? ?

Why can't we be more American and say, "uh. . . You know what ? We're going to wait. Call this election off and give it a couple months for a fresh start".

No. . . We've got to follow the customs and the way it has been. . .

• Better than...

No .... because I would never intentionally offend, insult, or accuse you of having your head up your arse .. I feel you are too intelligent and your expressed views too well though out for that ...

I do however believe you are a bit naive and lacking in knowledge of (actual) world affairs as perpetrated by the US gov'ment .... but do not blame that on you personally....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I would have been happier if it were over sooner. I am voting. I have done more research on these 2 pieces of shit than most. So many people take the information their side feeds them and accepts it as fact. That's fine with me, whatever.

There are so many ignorant know it all's on both sides.

People vote for Her only because she's

A Democrat
    Not Trump
    A woman
    Free shit

People vote for Trump only because He's

A "Republican"
    Not Clinton
    Not a Woman
    Not a politician
    A BIG "FUCK YOU SYSTEM"

At least I gave it a very, very, very hard look.

• All said and done...I just hope one thing...in 12 days when this election is done...we all remember we are in a very small group of select people in the world that own Slingshots. We all will run in to each other at Rallies, cruises, rides, meet ups, Invasions, and all other festivals. Let's continue to look out for each other and have fun with our toys.

Yes I know that sounds like a load of hippy bs...but the bottom line is, I am just sick of this election cycle...I just want to get out on a regular basis on my motorcycle/autocycle and have fun.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

No .... because I would never intentionally offend, insult, or accuse you of having your head up your arse .. I feel you are too intelligent and your expressed views too well though out for that ...

I do however believe you are a bit naive and lacking in knowledge of (actual) world affairs as perpetrated by the US gov'ment .... but do not blame that on you personally....

Orangeman that's like me telling you the Bill Clinton did not commit those acts! You and I know this unqualified candidate sexually assaulted this girl. He also have a long track record for sexually assaulting numerous women in the past, imagine the ones that have not come forward due to embarrassment or loss of employment. If you think all of these women are liars you are just flat out in denial. I know both of these monsters are not good for the country but one must be chosen to run the whitehouse. So we will let the people choose the lesser of 2 evils. I just hope god it's the right one we choose. ?(

• Thanks @Orangeman , I try my best to know as much as I can. Unfortunatly both sides tell half truths, half lies, and deprive me of the meat in the middle. I wish there were a one stop shop for unfiltered facts. "Give it to me straight, I'm a big boy, I can handle it" is my message to the media, government...

• I know by voting third party I'm "wasting my vote", but I really don't care which of these two gets in. My vote is only "wasted" because those that cry for change and hate these two candidates as much as me are afraid the other side will win if they vote for somebody they like better. One day we will be more than a two party system and that day will come when people vote for an individual rather than a party. :)

• No wonder even Hillary's people are staying away from this one .....

You and I know

That's your famous line..No "YOU" believe what you want & keep thinking things are great. We all know the REAL TRUTH and don't fall for all the BS media & false stories THAT ALL THE SUDDEN HAVE JUST APPEARED. Hellary is a "FACT", Trump is "Accusations"

Radio said it best this morning, Trump may be a lot of wrong, but Hellary should be in stripes already and HAS ALWAYS BEEN WRONG! Then they compared the 2 to a rigged GAME, The refs are suppose to be equal, but no matter what, Trump gets the foul/ penalty while Hellary just keep getting away with scams, murder, theft, lies etc...(I can go on & on)

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• That's your famous line..No "YOU" believe what you want & keep thinking things are great. We all know the REAL TRUTH and don't for all the BS media & false stories THAT ALL THE SUDDEN HAVE JUST APPEARED. Hellary is a "FACT", Trump is "Accusations"
    Radio said it best this morning, Trump may be a lot of wrong, but Hellary should be in stripes already and HAS ALWAYS BEEN WRONG! Then they compared the 2 to a rigged GAME, The refs are suppose to be equal, but no matter what, Trump gets the foul/ penalty while Hellary just keep getting away with scams, murder, theft, lies etc...(I can go on & on)

The people will solve this issue real soon!

• The only saving Grace for the country IF Hillary gets elected, is she doesn't golf. She's going to have to find some other creative way to suck from the tit of the American Taxpayers - She won't be able to learn from the good for nothing fool that's in the WhiteHouse now.

Report: President Obama's trip to play golf with Tiger Woods cost almost $4 million

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• We will see who stupid is 8 November! :D

OH YEAH.. THE "CONTROLLED" VOTES- The Derelicts THAT are allowed to vote and have rights when they take, leach and give NOTHING IN RETURN! .....Im just glad YOUR life has gotten so Great under Obama that your willing to stick with a bitch version of him! Oh man I am just as bad as Trump, I said Bitch!

CONTROLLED VOTES= ILLEGALS, uneducated college kids, welfare/ section 8 votes ETC..Those are some real DEPENDABLE "SMART" people voting for all the "WRONG" reasons! FREE-FREE-FREE! So Hellary says FREE college..Oh really, ever since when has anything been Free for middle class Workers??? Who's paying? oh right, ME, US, Americans (I'll say that word , cause possibly in a few weeks there will be No America!)

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• OH YEAH.. THE "CONTROLLED" VOTES- The Derelicts THAT are allowed to vote and have rights when the take, leach and give NOTHING IN RETURN! .....Im just glad YOUR life has gotten so Great under Obama that your willing to stick with a bitch version of him! Oh man I am just as bad as Trump, I said Bitch!
    CONTROLLED VOTES= ILLEGALS, uneducated college kids, welfare/ section 8 votes ETC..Those are some real DEPENDABLE "SMART" people voting for all the "WRONG" reasons! FREE-FREE-FREE! So Hellary says FREE college..Oh really, ever since when has anything been Free for middle class Workers??? Who's paying? oh right, ME, US, Americans (I'll say that word , cause possibly in a few weeks there will be No America!)

Calm down Bones! I hear you man... ^^ We cannot have a President in office accused of raping a minor several times, I truly hope all these women hurt his pockets HUUUUUUGELY!