Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

Got 'em all .....

FL did its part ......

In state kept the Governors house, Senate, and AG, AGR, CFO, .....

Fed gained a Senator, kept our local rep, and FL only lost two reps in the Miami area as expected but by very slim margins ....

For our state it went as well as we could have asked .....

Need to get rid of our local Supervisor of Elections like yesterday though ... things didn't go the way she wanted so our local election results are not updated online ....she did the same in '16 ..... ridiculous that locals need to search to find out what happened .....

...... politician-squared

I lost my Senator pick, that's what I get for voting Republican.

Irrespective of party (as you know substance means more than party) kudos to you for making the better choice, he did well and I hope he keeps at it ..... he would be an asset to all of us even outside of your state ....

...... :thumbup:

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited 3 times, last by Orangeman ().

• LOL !! A contrast between the 2 parties. The Dems like to count dead peoples votes. The Rep’s had a dead pimp (Dennis Hof) on the ticket for Nevada State Assembly. He won by a 70% landslide so they like to vote dead candidates. On the other hand we all vote for dead heads :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The biggest reason I voted Trump was to slow the move of the Judiciary to the left. With the Republicans keeping the Senate the trend of conservative judges can continue. It will be interesting to watch what the Dems do over the next year. Will they work toward the middle or create a circus with an attempt to impeach Trump with no hope of removing him from office. Honestly the Dems winning the house makes Trumps chance of reelection better. Now if nothing gets done he has someone to blame.

• Well California went pretty much as expected - just about everything I voted for lost ;(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Honestly the Dems winning the house makes Trumps chance of reelection better. Now if nothing gets done he has someone to blame.

Republicans lost the House because they failed (mostly/so far) on health care after running on it for so long .... the Democrats put all/most of their eggs in this same basket this cycle saying if we give it back to them they WILL fix it .....

They have two years, if they don't do something big they will guarantee his re-election and give back the House in 2020 .....

Can't wait for the Speaker fight ....

........ wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Well California went pretty much as expected - just about everything I voted for lost

absolutely agree........... Looks like my guy will hold on for super of public ed., but we couldn't even repeal the gas tax.......... for having such a rich state and huge economy- they could have funded transportation infrastructure elsewhere................

• Please let it be Nancy Peloci.

• absolutely agree........... Looks like my guy will hold on for super of public ed., but we couldn't even repeal the gas tax.......... for having such a rich state and huge economy- they could have funded transportation infrastructure elsewhere................

it was funded elsewhere years ago, but they redirected the money to other things

• Well, my California government might suck, but at least I get this to help compensate :)

• CAREFUL !!! The Dems May come up with a “Weather Tax” for the homeless ;(

S#it - if they could figure out a way to tax the weather California would do it in a heartbeat

• Actually this is a good thing - he was the republican and now since he is dead a republican will be appointed to fill the seat