Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Warren's test showed she did in fact have native blood passed down from her great great grandmother, which is the story she always told in defense of her claim. Yes, it is a very small percentage, but it was found to be there.

This subject actually bothers me a lot on a personal level ......

Her claim was that her Mother was enough Cherokee and Delaware Indian that everyone in the OK town she grew up in knew it to the point her fathers family used it as reason to forbid him from marrying her so they (her parents) had to elope ......

Her DNA test results claim Warren has a Native-American ancestor dating back 6 to 10 generations. That means she would be between 1/64 and 1/1024 Native American—probably less than the average modern day European American. Forgetting the fact no DNA test can conclusively prove American Indian ancestry since American Indians do not carry one specific genetic marker that can be isolated even between known and verified tribal members. Genealogy reports also show she does not have any family member listed on the 1924 Baker Roll, the Cherokee Nations "Bible" as to historical tribal affiliation.

Had she not made a big deal about it herself and used it in the past no one would care ... IMO she made a mistake not only releasing the information but doing it now. She should have left it alone and continued her line that it was her family story and calling her out was "racist"... it would have worked better than proving (as much as you can) she is at least, and possibly less, as much American Indian as most of the rest of the US population .....

Like one commentator said today .. "Trump has a way of making people do some really stupid things".... he is apparently living rent free in Lizzie's head and that was the real point..... right ....

.... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Warrens Test shows a pube of Cherokee which I'm sure any Cherokee is pissed about even being affiliated with Warren...HOWEVER, the doctor said the test still is NOT 100% accurate....It's so inaccurate If I took a test they could find a hint of Mexican in me and I'm German and Italian!!! Coming from a DEM I'm guessing it was paid off or took someone else's specimen and said it was hers....

Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test: why the Cherokee Nation is mad about the test - Vox

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Warrens Test shows a pube of Cherokee which I'm sure any Cherokee is pissed about even being affiliated with Warren...HOWEVER, the doctor said the test still is NOT 100% accurate....It's so inaccurate If I took a test they could find a hint of Mexican in me and I'm German and Italian!!! Coming from a DEM I'm guessing it was paid off or took someone else's specimen and said it was hers....

Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test: why the Cherokee Nation is mad about the test - Vox

actually form what I read the test results did not differentiate what tribe or even if it was North American or South American - - -this was why the Cherokee leaders instantly dismissed it as meaningless

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• "Stocks rallied Tuesday, with a positive stream of earnings driving investors’ sentiment, along with a record 7.1 million job openings as released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics."

7.1 million job openings!!!

this is what matters, and this is why Trump will be elected to a second term

• you might be right - Friday my wife received her vote by mail ballot - - - -- me? nothing!

Correction - my ballot finally showed up today - all filled out and ready to mail back in :)

as a side note I hate this new California thing where the two highest vote getters in the primary run against each other regardless of party - in two of the races both of the candidates were Democrats - I skipped one and in the other I voted against Feinstein - even another democrat has to be better than her

not a single Libertarian made it to the ballot

• Correction - my ballot finally showed up today - all filled out and ready to mail back in :)
    as a side note I hate this new California thing where the two highest vote getters in the primary run against each other regardless of party - in two of the races both of the candidates were Democrats - I skipped one and in the other I voted against Feinstein - even another democrat has to be better than her

not a single Libertarian made it to the ballot

That’s been my point - while I could support a libertarian the two major parties will keep a stranglehold on them - on the bright side a vote against Feinstein is good for the country - well done Sir

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• George Lopez got in a fight with an alleged Trump supporter at a Hooters

https://www.foxnews.com/entert…mp-supporter-at-a-hooters

Isn’t it funny when a Trump supporter gets in a well known liberal and Trump hater’s face he wants to fight....does that mean when a liberal gets in a conservative’s face can you smack em in the mouth??? That would be great —- GAME ON !!!

• FOOD FOR THOUGHT

E = mc2 (well, a variation)

1. If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 186,282 miles/sec (the speed of light), it would theoretically be possible for you to screw yourself.

2. However, since you are not physically capable of achieving that speed at your age, you can also accomplish the same result by:

Voting Democratic in the November election.
    [/quote]
    [/quote] :00008356: